|London 143||9 June|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Oxford 73||16 June|
|Hong Kong 120||25 May|
|Oxford 72||19 May|
|London 142||12 May|
|Cambridge 41||12 May|
|London SkillShare 2||7 May|
|London Wikidata 2||2 May|
|Beijing 16||1 May|
|Tacloban 7||27 April|
|Igbo Wikimedians User Group/5||13 April|
|Bristol 3||1 Sep 2018|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
CAMBRIDGE WIKIMEDIA MEETUP NUMBER 38
When: Saturday 29th September 2018 — meetup 15:00 onwards, preceded by a ScienceSource workshop from 13.00.
Where: Makespace, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1RX, UK. NB that this venue is not suitable for unaccompanied children.
This will be another meetup in the Makespace community workshop. Please ask for accessibility details, if you need them. This event also has an Eventbrite page and map. You don't need to sign up to both (or either, in fact).
From 1 pm to 3 pm, there will be an introductory ScienceSource session, concentrating on the ScienceSource focus list on Wikidata, in the area of Lyme disease. It will be followed by the usual social occasion. By tradition, that runs from 3 pm to 6 pm, after which some of us may go to The Mill pub.
Refreshments will be provided. Hot drinks are available in the Makespace kitchen, and you may purchase some snacks there. Bring a bag lunch if you want.
And four others.
- Charles Matthews (talk) 12:33, 4 September 2018 (UTC)
- Magnus Manske (talk) 13:00, 4 September 2018 (UTC)
- Rich Farmbrough 15:55 22 September 2018 (GMT).
- Geni (talk) 10:50, 26 September 2018 (UTC)
- cmɢʟee::τaʟκ 17:22, 5 September 2018 (UTC)
- the wub "?!" 14:00, 7 September 2018 (UTC)
- Andrew D. (talk) 06:38, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
- Zazpot (talk) 03:43, 28 September 2018 (UTC)