|London 181||12 June|
|London 180||8 May|
|UK virtual 11||28 April|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|Cambridge 44 (Wikimania)||14 August|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 12th February 2012 — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our fifty-fourth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 17:26, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Exams over; no engineering works planned at present. CT Cooper · talk 18:52, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Possibly. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 00:31, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- There is a board meeting - hopefully we finish in time Victuallers 20:09, 4 February 2012 (UTC)
- Marek.69 talk 18:00, 5 February 2012 (UTC)
- the wub "?!" 00:54, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
- —Tom Morris (talk) 19:32, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Natkabrown 07:35, 10 February 2012 (UTC) I will try my best ;)
- I'd like to come along, assuming that 'newbie asks silly questions' is entirely part of the event... Failedwizard 11:14, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Probably Johnbod 12:26, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Kaly99 16:30, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Possibly. Shimgray 22:39, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Hopefully, ass long as the board meeting finishes soonish! Richard Symonds (WMUK) 16:40, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- Briefly, I shall head off earlyLeutha
- Ironholds 11:36, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.