|Meetups at ESEAP Conference 2022||18-20 November|
|Oxford 84||20 November|
|London 186||13 November|
|WikiConference North America||11-13 November|
|Oxford 83||16 October|
|UK virtual 15||25 August|
|Wikimania in-person events||11–14 August|
|Perth 73||23 July|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 9 October 2022 — 13:00 onwards
(join at any time you can, no need to stay for the whole afternoon)
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Exchange books, maps and other source materials.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians; however, this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
People of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome. Complete newbies also welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
Add your name to the list by adding an asterisk and four tildes like this: * ~~~~
Philafrenzy (talk) 19:38, 11 September 2022 (UTC)Sorry, can't make it now. Philafrenzy (talk) 15:20, 7 October 2022 (UTC)
- Fingers crossed. Thryduulf (talk: meta · en.wp · wikidata) 22:13, 24 September 2022 (UTC)
the wub "?!" 22:24, 28 September 2022 (UTC)Not going to make it this time I'm afraid. the wub "?!" 11:26, 9 October 2022 (UTC)
- Edwardx (talk) 10:55, 29 September 2022 (UTC)
- If all goes to plan. Leutha (talk) 12:13, 30 September 2022 (UTC) erm, Greater Anglia is providing a lengthy replacement bus service making it hard to travel on thi Sunday, so i wont be coming.Leutha (talk) 09:09, 3 October 2022 (UTC)
- Geni (talk) 06:50, 9 October 2022 (UTC)
- Trains permitting. --Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 09:52, 9 October 2022 (UTC)
- Will arrive by 3:30 pm or so. Vpab15 (talk) 13:41, 9 October 2022 (UTC)
May be attending
- Andrew D. (talk) 11:57, 12 September 2022 (UTC)
- Will decide nearer the time. Joseph2302 (talk) 17:17, 22 September 2022 (UTC)
- Doubtful, I'm afraid. Johnbod (talk) 17:36, 8 October 2022 (UTC)
- Whispyhistory (talk) 07:09, 9 October 2022 (UTC)
Interested but not attending
- Penderel's Oak is one of the Spoons Martin has put up for sale: Full list of Wetherspoons closing as 32 pubs put up for sale. SilkTork (talk) 21:59, 29 September 2022 (UTC)
- Seeing the participant list I would have loved to bring The Steam Locomotives of Czechoslovakia (Q114526084) As it is I'm planting violas etc. -- User:Djm-leighpark(a)talk 12:05, 9 October 2022 (UTC)