|Hong Kong 88||18 April|
|Liverpool 11||19 April|
|Oxford 15||27 April|
|London 81||11 May|
|Cambridge 22||17 May|
|Manchester 23||18 May|
|Leeds 3||14 June|
|London 80||13 April|
|Plymouth 1||3 April|
|Edinburgh 5||30 March|
|Coventry 9||30 March|
|Accra 1||29 March|
|Manchester 22||23 March|
|Oxford 14||16 March|
|Leeds 2||15 March|
|Costa Rica 1||3 March|
|Liverpool 10||23 February|
|London · Hong Kong|
CAMBRIDGE WIKIMEDIA MEETUP NUMBER 13
When: Saturday 3rd December 2011 — 15:00 onwards
Where: CB2 cybercafé, Norfolk St, Cambridge, CB1 2LD UK
We talked of many things for three hours, including GLAM and JSTOR.
We always meet upstairs. See a map for the location.
This time we shall talk a bit about local GLAM projects: ideas welcome.
By the way, we are not far from the Mill Road Winter Fair which is on that day.
- Charles Matthews 10:18, 21 November 2011 (UTC)
- Magnus Manske 10:42, 21 November 2011 (UTC)
- Dsp13 13:49, 21 November 2011 (UTC)
- Senra Senra 09:59, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- I won't be able to make it to this one. Sorry. :( Acalamari 16:05, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
- Humph. Neither will I. Rich Farmbrough 22:16 3 December 2011 (GMT).