|Oxford 5||2 June|
|London 70||9 June|
|Hong Kong 78||21 June|
|Manchester 18||22 June|
|Glasgow 2||18 August|
|Liverpool 8||18 May|
|Cambridge 18||18 May|
|Hong Kong 77||17 May|
|Nottingham 1||12 May|
|London 69||12 May|
|Glasgow 1||12 May|
|Oxford 4||5 May|
|Brighton 1||28 April|
|Coventry 7||7 April|
|Manchester 17||6 April|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 13th March — 13:00 onwards 
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1 
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-third meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 22:14, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- No engineering works this time, so hopefully nothing else will get in the way. CT Cooper · talk 22:39, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- WereSpielChequers 00:00, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
- Fæ 08:21, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
- Tom Morris —Tom Morris (talk) 20:32, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
- Ironholds 20:57, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
- Natkabrown 19:24, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
- I'm there, to talk about the newly formed Wikipedians at Imperial College and all its activities!! Vinnypatel 14:34, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- Mike Peel 18:05, 10 March 2011 (UTC) (from Manchester by car; if anyone wants a lift from that direction, let me know.)
- Likely, WJBscribe (talk) 03:17, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- Should be Johnbod 14:01, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- Harrypotter I made it!
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- Wikimania 2011: General discussion, and also recirculating Freedom of panorama and Wikimedia Commons from London 42 as I was not present at that meet-up. CT Cooper · talk 22:48, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- How we can encourage grant applications from WMUK, perhaps promoting 2012 goals of "5 large projects and 100 grants" (where large is >£50,000 and grants are £500-£5,000) might attract more interest? --Fæ 08:21, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
About the meet up 
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer.
The pub is quite quiet and family friendly on a Sunday lunchtime, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not a requirement!
Location: Penderel's Oak 
It's easy to find us - we're usually the crowd with several laptops on the large tables straight ahead of you when you enter the pub. If not look for a laptop logged into Wikipedia, or with a Wikimedia logo on it.
Getting there 
||Chancery Lane||0.2 miles|
The Penderel's Oak is between Holborn Tube station and Chancery Lane tube station. Farringdon tube station is not too far, nor is City Thameslink (0.6 miles).
The pub is just over a mile walk from St Pancras railway station.
Several bus routes also go directly to Holborn station; if travelling from Waterloo, it is quicker to travel by bus (1, 59, 68, 171, 188, 243 or 521) than tube. Routes 8, 25 and 242 stop outside the pub.
Bike hire (TfL scheme) is in Red Lion Street, just opposite the pub.
Visit the TfL Journey Planner for more information about your fastest route.
Back-up plan 
In the rare event of a kitchen closure or another problem at the Penderel's Oak, the meetup will be relocated to the Shakespeare's Head – another Wetherspoons pub located nearby. To get there from the Penderel's Oak, when exiting onto the street turn left, then when walking past Holborn tube station turn left again down Kingsway, and after a short walk the pub may be found on the left-hand side.