|Hong Kong 88||18 April|
|Liverpool 11||19 April|
|Wikiwalk London 1||20 April|
|Oxford 15||27 April|
|London 81||11 May|
|Cambridge 22||17 May|
|Manchester 23||18 May|
|Leeds 3||14 June|
|London 80||13 April|
|Plymouth 1||3 April|
|Edinburgh 5||30 March|
|Coventry 9||30 March|
|Accra 1||29 March|
|Manchester 22||23 March|
|Oxford 14||16 March|
|Leeds 2||15 March|
|Costa Rica 1||3 March|
|Liverpool 10||23 February|
|London · Hong Kong|
Coventry Wikimedia Meetup Number 2
Date and time: Sunday 6 May 2012 — 13:00 onwards
Location: The Litten Tree, Coventry, CV1 1EX
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our second meetup. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Midlands Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word! If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts?
- Acalamari 15:51, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- Victuallers (talk) 15:53, 28 March 2012 (UTC) I enjoyed the last one
Stemonitis (talk) 17:24, 13 April 2012 (UTC) – I hope to be able to come.Nope, can't make it after all. Next time... --Stemonitis (talk) 07:19, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
- RexxS (talk) 00:52, 21 April 2012 (UTC) - Let me know if anybody wants a lift from W'ton/B'ham area.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, held in a family-friendly pub in Coventry City Centre a short walk or taxi ride from the station. The beer is cheap, the food is good and the WiFi is free. However, the pub is quiet and cosy in the daytime so younger Wikipedians should feel most welcome and the pub serves coffees and soft drinks, so alcohol consumption is certainly not required.
A meetup is a great opportunity to meet other Wikipedians, to discuss Wikipedia and Wikimedia-related issues, or to get help from experienced editors.
Add driving and (free/ cheap) parking suggestions here, please!
- Walking directions from the nearest car park (other car parks available by carrying on and turning left at the end of the road instead of turning off to get to that one) and from the station. Alternatively, a taxi (available opposite IKEA, and directly outside the main concourse at the station) from either will cost about £3.
The meetup will be held in the Litten Tree, 1 Warwick Row, Coventry, CV1 1EX (Google Maps)
Look for a laptop logged into Wikipedia, someone wearing a Wikipedia T-shirt, a Wikimedia UK banner, or just look for this guy!