|Oxford 5||2 June|
|London 70||9 June|
|Hong Kong 78||21 June|
|Manchester 18||22 June|
|Liverpool 8||18 May|
|Cambridge 18||18 May|
|Hong Kong 77||17 May|
|Nottingham 1||12 May|
|London 69||12 May|
|Glasgow 1||12 May|
|Oxford 4||5 May|
|Brighton 1||28 April|
|Coventry 7||7 April|
|Manchester 17||6 April|
|London · Hong Kong|
London Wikimedia Meetup Number 37
Date and time: Sunday 12th September — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our thirty-seventh meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 18:56, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
- Ironholds 04:39, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- My first London meetup as a London resident! --Tango 21:47, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- Panyd 13:19, 29 August 2010 (UTC) and Chaseme!
- I live in London 126.96.36.199 21:00, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hopefully. Thanks for invite.FClef 23:46, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- I hope to come Natkabrown 20:24, 30 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hope to make it! Shahidhussain 10:28, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Me too. ..but not managed it ....pity Victuallers 22:39, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
- possible, passing though User:Robjant73.
probable.Not this one Grafen 11:00, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
- I will be coming to this meeting,I am Luis Pereira and live in Surrey, Guildford, 01 September 2010- 07.30am
- Mike Peel 22:16, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
Hopefully, at least. Workload willing.Sorry, next time! Shimgray 17:55, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
- Geni 00:28, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
- Hopefully, depends on the weather :) Lukasz Lukomski 10:54, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
- il try to come alexpmuller
- Douglas Reay may be there 09:17, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
- I'll come along, Jon Huggett
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them forward below.
About the meet up 
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer.
The pub is quite quiet and family friendly on a Sunday lunchtime, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not a requirement!
Location: Penderel's Oak 
It's easy to find us - we're usually the crowd with several laptops on the large tables straight ahead of you when you enter the pub. If not look for a laptop logged into Wikipedia, or with a Wikimedia logo on it.
Getting there 
||Chancery Lane||0.2 miles|
The Penderel's Oak is between Holborn Tube station and Chancery Lane tube station. Farringdon tube station is not too far, nor is City Thameslink (0.6 miles).
The pub is just over a mile walk from St Pancras railway station.
Several bus routes also go directly to Holborn station; if travelling from Waterloo, it is quicker to travel by bus (1, 59, 68, 171, 188, 243 or 521) than tube. Routes 8, 25 and 242 stop outside the pub.
Bike hire (TfL scheme) is in Red Lion Street, just opposite the pub.
Visit the TfL Journey Planner for more information about your fastest route.
Back-up plan 
In the rare event of a kitchen closure or another problem at the Penderel's Oak, the meetup will be relocated to the Shakespeare's Head – another Wetherspoons pub located nearby. To get there from the Penderel's Oak, when exiting onto the street turn left, then when walking past Holborn tube station turn left again down Kingsway, and after a short walk the pub may be found on the left-hand side.