|← Requests and proposals||Steward requests (Checkuser)||latest archive→|
This page is for requesting CheckUser information on a wiki with no local CheckUsers (see also requesting checkuser access). Make sure to follow the following instructions, or your request may not be processed in a timely manner.
Before making a request:
- None of the accounts you list are blocked and Smoothest Aashu does not have edits. CheckUser is not for fishing. Could you please expand a bit why do you think those accounts are related? Thanks. —MarcoAurelio 08:17, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
- Main 3 account Ashishsharma.in, TheINDIA and Ankitsharma3003 used wiki for self promotion. he created his own article named smoothest ashu on hindi wikipedia. also he doing as same on english wikipedia. we deleted this article but user TheINDIA created it agin. also this 3 account make comment for save this article. so this spam activity. also, user TheiNDIA new account but he act like old user. also he did some RFA: so we think this account is someone's shockpapet. we found smoothest ashu created 12 plus account on enwiki. this account is part of this many account. also use it for self promotion.--आर्यावर्त (talk) 09:49, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
- @Steward, Sir We are in Waiting.-Jayprakash12345 (talk) 15:24, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
This request is simply abusive fishing. The user either doesn't know or doesn't mention that clearly me and user:kalogeropoulos are distinct and known as distinct persons irl to other wikipedians. Both e.g. have been witnesses in court in the greek wikipedia katsanevas case. Gts-tg thinks that the anouncement in greek village pump of his disruptive request is a bad thing, as if checkuser is meant to be a secretive process.
As per the request's description, Ah3kal and Kalogeropoulos are separate users, what is requested is to check that the Κόκκινος Ποταμός account is or is not a sockpupet account being used between the said 2 users. With regards to the current CU there has been a public announcement in the el Village Pump by another user who is against the request made for the users involved, this is being checked locally to see whether it constitutes canvassing. Please proceed with the CU here without any distractions, it really is important that this is checked in detail to confirm or rule out what is being described. Gts-tg (talk) 12:36, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
User Ah3kal also asked me to ask the CheckUsers to not waste time investigating him and Kalogeropoulos because there are a lot of people that know them well both diff (el). Whoever is working on the current CU request please cross check with other colleagues if possible. Gts-tg (talk) 12:49, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
Gts-tg fails to mention that the users that had strong suspicions (the link he provides above, of the ridiculous accusations) had apologized back then (apart from him) and following my (apparently wrong, as is clear from this situation here) wish not to continue for the shake of not disrupting further the community, the case was closed.—Ah3kal (talk) 05:03, 3 July 2017 (UTC)
- This case is worrying. An el.wikipedia sysop is accusing a fellow sysop and a global sysop of sharing an account. Either way, there are serious implications. --Rschen7754 20:01, 4 July 2017 (UTC)
Rschen7754, user Κόκκινος Ποταμός has been accused as being a puppet of 7 (or more, I can't be bothered to count anymore) users (4 el.wiki admins 1 wikinews admin and me amongst them), and all accusations being void and at least ridiculous with no evidence. I was the 4th or 5th to be accused back in December by two users, one of which was blocked some days before that for using both his account and an IP in order to set a trap to Κόκκινος Ποταμός, and obviously "proving" that this said user was me, would boost back his reputation after his transgression. Their basic "evidence" was that I went off-line after mid-June 2016 (an absence I had already foretold in my global sysop election, as it was due to the birth of my child). Both of them realized the ridiculousness of the accusation and apologized, and then out of nowhere Gts-tg accused me again. Not wanting payback, I choose, since noone else paid him any attention, to let this go for the shake of not disrupting the community just to go after those who accused me, and thought that Gts-tg also realized his mistake. (I even voted him for admin a month ago!) As soon as he became admin he started abusing the tools blocking people that voted against him, or that he had history with (showing a very strong will to block Κόκκινος Ποταμος, even returning after 25 days of absense-possibly due to the critisims-just to block him). All of his blocks were undone and he was heavily criticized, and what a "surprise", me and kalogeropoulos where amongst those who critisized his actions. So without any discussion anywhere, without providing any evidence, and lying about tha former accusations (he failed to mention that the other two had apologized) he accused us here. When another user reported his actions here to the vilage pump where he was criticized once again, he reported that said user at ANI for canvassing and disruption! He even said that if the result is negative he wouldn't tell anything, having an attitude about his accusation "that it isn't anything big" and wondering why I loose my cool! It's worth mentioning that one of the two users that accused me first (ManosHacker) demanded a checkuser about Κόκκινος Ποταμός through the affiliations committee, done by Vituzzu, and beeing negative. He (ManosHacker) never announced the results. The other user (Αντικαθεστωτικός formerly Istoria1944) accused anyone that he could thing of being sock master of Κόκκινος Ποταμός. Of course as you understand, there are serious implications. —Ah3kal (talk) 20:46, 4 July 2017 (UTC)
- There are some serious assertions made above that regardless of what I think of their veracity are nonetheless indicative of the great divide that the Κόκκινος Ποταμός account has been causing to the community. I suggest composure at this point until the CU is completed, and to not draw any more users into this. As for the previous CU made on Κόκκινος Ποταμός a few months ago I was not aware that one had been made as it was hidden/non public. Gts-tg (talk) 21:18, 4 July 2017 (UTC)
- I don't know if my word here matters at all, as the user making the request accuses me of not being a real person! I confirm every single word Ah3kal says above. The only thing I want to provide you with is the request made by me for ManosHacker last December, just so you get the full picture of this case and the cause of disruption in el.wiki in general. I am confident that after this travesty is over, the Greek Community will be in position to solve the problem once and for all. --Κόκκινος Ποταμός (talk) 13:09, 5 July 2017 (UTC)
- 2007: 01, 07.
- 2008: 01, 03.
- 2009: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12.
- 2010: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12.
- 2011: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- 2012: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- 2013: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- 2014: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- 2015: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- 2016: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- 2017: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- CheckUser policy.