-- 16:08, 9 November 2011 (UTC)
|You have been selected to join TTT 2015|
|Hello Cherishsantosh, Congratulations!!! You have been selected to attend the Wikipedia Train the Trainer program at Bangalore during 26 February to 1 March 2015. We are excited to see you in Bangalore! |
We request you to please schedule your travel plan so as to reach Bangalore by 25 February, 2015 evening and plan to leave on 1 March 2015 evening or 2 March, 2015 morning. CIS-A2K will book you a flight ticket from nearest airport.
We will be in touch with you over e-mail and mobile for further coordination. If you have any queries please leave a message here.
A barnstar for you
This barnstar is awarded to you in recognition of your leadership and presentation skills in the Train the Trainer 2015 program. We hope to have enriched your Wiki-experience and would like to see active contribution from you towards outreach and other Wiki-activities. Thank you once again for your enthusiastic participation. -- CIS-A2K team (talk) 10:12, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
Hackathon at IIT Bombay 2015
Hi Cherishsantosh, The request you have made for the "Hackathon at IIT Bombay 2015" should be made in the "request talk page" and not in the "Request" page itself. Please cut and paste to the talk page. Thanks. --Subhashish Panigrahi (talk) 09:59, 18 June 2015 (UTC)
WikiConference India 2016 updates
Thanks for signing up as a volunteer for WikiConference India 2016 (WCI 2016). Here are some updates regarding the event:
- WCI 2016 will take place on 5th, 6th, and 7th of August 2016 at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran (Mohali). Please save these dates. We will open conference registration soon.
- PEG request for WCI 2016 has been approved. We appreciate WMF PEG team's support and decision in facilitating this. We thank all community members who endorsed and contributed to this initiative. We are excited and look forward to an intensive month planning and executing WCI 2016.
- Phase 1 filtering of scholarship applications has been done. Among 450+ applications, 200+ applications have been shortlisted for final review. We are expecting to announce the results by July first week.
- WCI 2016 Call for Participation is open now. Please submit your proposals for paper presentations, lightning talks, and workshops.
- Please take WCI 2016 Program Survey and help us design the conference based on community's needs.
- Please initiate and participate in the Punjab edit-a-thon. It is a gift from all Indian language communities for the Punjabi community which is hosting the conference. The community that adds most number of bytes or words will be awarded a trophy.
- Please review our conference Code of Conduct.
- Please place any feedback regarding the event at the meta talk page. You can also join us for the weekly IRC sessions we hold every Wednesday and Saturday at 2130 IST at #wikiconferenceindia channel. You may also find frequent updates through our Facebook group and mailing list.
WCI 2016 Team.
P.S. If you wish to stop receiving such updates, please remove your name here.
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipients
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
Women for Wikipedia Asian Month
Hi Cherishsantosh. I see you are involved in the organization of WAM on the Marathi Wikipedia. I thought I should draw your attention to the focus on Asian women we are presenting on the EN Wiki. You might feel inspired to extend this to those participating in Marathi or in other Indian languages. We would also welcome your own participation.--Ipigott (talk) 12:40, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
One Week Notice
Hi WAM organizers!
Thanks again for organizing Wikipedia Asian Month. There are only 7 days before it starts. Here are some notices and guidelines for organizing.
Page Set up
- Our Sample page with the new logo is ready to be translated. There are only a few adjust if you had this page for 2015 already.
- Article Requirement is 4
- Article criteria is 3k bytes and 300 words. NO 2k bytes for smaller Wikipedia.
- According to the tool's limit, IP users can not participate. Please encourage them register an account.
- Please localize this template and used on sign up page. I will update the template once the tool is ready to be used.
- You can also localize this template and use as an invitation letter. en:Template:WAM Welcome
- You may localize this page, but you can also just put a link towards the meta page. m:Wikipedia Asian Month/QA
- You may want to invite some of your Wikipedia friends or active Wikipedians from your home WIKI to help you organize.
- You may want to send some invitation to last year participants, active Wikipedians, and Wikipedians who has a special interest.
- Central Notice will be used but the effect could be limited due to the active Wikimedia Fundraising Campaign. You may use the Site Notice if you don't see the CN is deployed.
- We will keep sending postcards (new design) this year, and as an organizer you will receive an additional postcard as well.
- We will send the Ambassador a regular paper copy of the certificate through the basic mail.
Please feel free to contact me on my meta talk page, send me an email by Email this User or chat with me on facebook.
Project Tiger writing contest
Hi Shanthosh, I am reaching out to you because you expressed interest in Supporting Indian language Wikipedias program. I am glad to inform the writing contest has been launched. If you are interested in coordinating this for your community, here is a sample contest portal. You can translate this and launch the contest. Please leave comments on the talk page if you need help or have questions. I am also sending this message to other Wikipedians who expressed interest. We are keenly awaiting the participation of Marathi Wikipedia community. All the best. --Ravi (talk) 22:30, 4 March 2018 (UTC)