User talk:Elmacenderesi

From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Afrikaans | العربية | অসমীয়া | asturianu | azərbaycanca | Boarisch | беларуская | беларуская (тарашкевіца) | български | বাংলা | བོད་ཡིག | bosanski | català | کوردی | corsu | čeština | Cymraeg | dansk | Deutsch | Deutsch (Sie-Form) | Zazaki | ދިވެހިބަސް | Ελληνικά | emiliàn e rumagnòl | English | Esperanto | español | eesti | euskara | فارسی | suomi | français | Nordfriisk | Frysk | galego | Alemannisch | ગુજરાતી | עברית | हिन्दी | Fiji Hindi | hrvatski | magyar | հայերեն | interlingua | Bahasa Indonesia | Ido | íslenska | italiano | 日本語 | ქართული | ភាសាខ្មែរ | 한국어 | kar | kurdî | Limburgs | lietuvių | Minangkabau | македонски | മലയാളം | молдовеняскэ | Bahasa Melayu | မြန်မာဘာသာ | مازِرونی | Napulitano | नेपाली | Nederlands | norsk nynorsk | norsk | occitan | Kapampangan | polski | português | português do Brasil | پښتو | Runa Simi | română | русский | संस्कृतम् | sicilianu | سنڌي | Taclḥit | සිංහල | slovenčina | slovenščina | Soomaaliga | shqip | српски / srpski | svenska | ślůnski | தமிழ் | тоҷикӣ | ไทย | Türkmençe | Tagalog | Türkçe | татарча/tatarça | ⵜⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵜ  | українська | اردو | oʻzbekcha/ўзбекча | vèneto | Tiếng Việt | 吴语 | 粵語 | 中文(简体) | 中文(繁體) | +/-

Welcome to Meta![edit]

Hello Elmacenderesi, and welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). If you would like, feel free to ask me questions on my talk page. Happy editing! --Mikhailov Kusserow (talk) 03:23, 27 November 2008 (UTC)

Please sign new Wikimedia confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information by 31 December[edit]

This is a message from the Wikimedia Foundation. Translations are available.

Wikimedia Foundation logo - vertical (2012-2016).svg

As you may know, the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees approved a new "Access to nonpublic information policy" on 25 April 2014 after a community consultation. The former policy has remained in place until the new policy could be implemented. That implementation work is now being done, and we are beginning the transition to the new policy.

An important part of that transition is helping volunteers like you sign the required confidentiality agreement. All Wikimedia volunteers with access to nonpublic information are required to sign this new agreement, and we have prepared some documentation to help you do so.

The Wikimedia Foundation is requiring that OTRS volunteers sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain their access. You are receiving this email because you have been identified as an OTRS volunteer and are required to sign the confidentiality agreement under the new policy. If you do not sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015, you will lose your OTRS access. OTRS volunteers have a specific agreement available, if you have recently signed the general confidentiality agreement for another role (such as CheckUser or Oversight), you do not need to sign the general agreement again, but you will still need to sign the OTRS agreement.

Signing the confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information is conducted and tracked using Legalpad on Phabricator. We have prepared a guide on Meta-Wiki to help you create your Phabricator account and sign the new agreement: Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information/How to sign

If you have any questions or experience any problems while signing the new agreement, please visit this talk page or email me (gvarnum(_AT_)wikimedia.org). Again, please sign this confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain your OTRS access. If you do not wish to retain this access, please let me know and we will forward your request to the appropriate individuals.

Thank you,
Gregory Varnum (User:GVarnum-WMF), Wikimedia Foundation

Posted by the MediaWiki message delivery 21:20, 28 September 2015 (UTC) • TranslateGet help

Engel[edit]

Merhaba @Elmacenderesi:, Vikiçizer beni 6 ay engellemiş. Ekim ayında ne güzel devriyeydim ve her şey yolundaydı. 11 Kasım'da haksız yere YenilenebilirAdam'ın kuklası olduğu gerekçesiyle engellendim. sonrasında engelim kaldırıldı sonrasında yine 6 ay engellendim. eğer engellenmeseydim bunların hiçbiri yaşanmayacaktı. Aslında ben YenilenebilirAdam kullanıcı hesabıyla kuklacılık faaliyetinde bulunmadım. YenilenebilirAdam kullanıcısını tanımıyorum ve bilmiyorum. Eğer IP çakışması varsa dinamik IP kullanımından kaynaklanıyor olabilir. Türkçe VP'deki yaptıklarım için çok özür dilerim ve bir daha yapmamak şartıyla "söz" veriyorum. Ben de Türkçe VP'de katkı yapmak istiyorum. bu sebeple türkçe vikipedi'deki engelimi kaldırabilirmisiniz ve devriyelik haklarımı geri verebilirmisiniz? --Adem20 (talk) 11:36, 29 January 2017 (UTC)

YGM[edit]

UY Scuti Talk 17:05, 31 January 2017 (UTC)

Wikipedia Library User Group is being renamed![edit]

Hello! In the past few months, the Wikipedia Library User Group has been undergoing some major planning and developments. We just finished our very first open call with the user group members, which was a great success (see the meeting minutes). If you joined us during the meeting, we’d like to thank you for your interest. If not, not to worry, we have lots of things planned for the user group in which you can participate.

This message is to inform you that based on the input received from the user group members and the founding members, it was agreed that the Wikipedia Library User Group’s name be reconsidered by a voting process. As a valued member of the user group, we’d like to invite you to vote on the list of potential names. You can vote by following this link. The poll will run for a timeframe of two weeks. Sent by MediaWiki message delivery on behalf of user group founding members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 02:59, 17 October 2017 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election[edit]

Wikipedia Library User Group logo.svg
Hi Elmacenderesi! As promised by the Wikipedia Library team at the inception of the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group, we are conducting an open-election for the steering committee with 5 to 8 positions. Nominations will be accepted from 3 January 2018 to 9 January 2018. If you are interested in being a part of this committee, you can nominate yourself starting January 2nd next year. This position should attract Wikipedians and librarians with dedication and time to lead the user group in its first year. The elections will happen following the nominations phase starting from 10 January 2018 to 23 January 2018. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact WikiLibraryUG [at] googlegroups [dot] com. A message will be sent shortly before the dates linking to the venue for nominations and election. Thank you! On behalf of the user group founding members--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 04:40, 13 December 2017 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Nomination Phase[edit]

Hello again Elmacenderesi! As stated in our previous message, nominations for the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group steering committee elections are now open and will remain open until the 9th. If you are interested and have read the instructions, please nominate yourself on the election page. Please forward your queries to libraries(_AT_)lists.wikimedia.org, and for private correspondence, please get in touch with one of the founding members. And finally, wishing you a prosperous and happy new year on behalf of the user group founding members! On behalf of the user group founding members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:00, 3 January 2018 (UTC)

Updates on the user group election and #1Lib1Ref[edit]

Hi everyone, two quick but important updates:

Timeline for nominations and voting[edit]

  • Nominations are extended until 12 January 2018.
  • Candidates will be lightly vetted by the Founding Members (excluding those who are candidates) to help form a well-functioning committee.
  • Vetting will happen from the 13th up to 21 January 2018.
  • Voting will begin on the 22nd of January and end on the 4th of February.
  • To be able to vote, editors must have joined the usergroup before the 21st of January.
  • Results will be announced on or before the 10th of February.

How you can support #1lib1ref[edit]

On behalf of the Founding Members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 19:50, 10 January 2018 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase[edit]

Hello once again! We are happy to announce that the steering committee election 2018 is now open for voting. Because you have joined the user group by 21 January 2018, you are eligible to vote. As mentioned under the instructions for voters, you can vote support for multiple candidates, at most one support for each candidate. Also, oppose votes are not allowed, but discussions are welcome on the talk page.

On behalf of the Founding Members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 19:24, 22 January 2018 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Results[edit]

Hello everyone! The steering committee election for the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group is finally over and the results you were patiently awaiting for is here! We had many great candidates with awesome skillsets and experience, unfortunately not everyone could make it to the final eight. We are grateful to all the candidates for stepping up and boldly throwing their hat in the ring. It was a difficult choice and they made it. Now, the results. The candidates who made it to the final eight are,

On behalf of the founding members, the TWL team and the user group members, we congratulate the candidates on their successful run and welcome them to the committee. The steering committee and the founding members will soon meet to discuss the handover and next steps of the user group. Thank you--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 18:56, 16 February 2018 (UTC)

What's new from the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group[edit]

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group logo.svg
Hi Elmacenderesi! Greetings from the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group. Yes, you heard that right! We are now officially known as the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group (previously, Wikipedia Library User Group). New group contacts are User:Merrilee and User:Sodapopinski7. The elected steering committee has been meeting twice a month ever since their election, working on the organisation and details of user group functioning. Progress is being made and we'd like to keep the members updated.
  • The committee decided to use the libraries(_AT_)lists.wikimedia.org and has started making announcements on the list. Please join the list for future announcements and for internal discussions and communications.
  • The latest meeting minutes of the steering committee meeting (May 14-15, 2018) is now available on Meta.

On behalf of the steering committee,

Aaron,

via--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 18:47, 27 May 2018 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group updates and Wikimania[edit]

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group logo.svg
Wikimania 2018 Cape Town Logo v2.png
Hi Elmacenderesi! Greetings from the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group. Thank you for participating in the poll to help the steering committee plan activities for the year 2018. We received 84 responses, and the results can be found on the resources page. In addition to that, there are a few more things we'd like to share with you.

If you are attending Wikimania,

Bon voyage and have a wonderful Wikimania!

If you are not attending Wikimania, we have you covered too!

  • Please help us plan activities for this year by sharing your suggestions on how to implement the top two ideas from the poll results. The discussion is open on the user group talk page.
  • The latest meeting minutes of the steering committee meeting (June 28-29, 2018) is now available on Meta.

On behalf of the steering committee,

Aaron,

via--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:02, 14 July 2018 (UTC)

Please[edit]

see these two threads; concerned with the Ombudsman Commission. Your opinion is solicited:-) Winged Blades of Godric (talk) 12:27, 7 February 2019 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase[edit]

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group logo.svg

Hello Elmacenderesi! We are happy to announce that the steering committee election 2019 is now open for voting. Because you have joined the user group before 28 February 2019, you are eligible to vote. Not unlike last year, you can vote support for multiple candidates, at most one support for each candidate. Also, oppose votes are not allowed, but discussions are welcome on the talk page.

On behalf of the steering committee,

Aaron,

via--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 11:43, 20 February 2019 (UTC)

Report for 2019 and elections[edit]

Hi, I am election facilitator for the 2019 election of two memebers of the Board of WMF by the affiliates. I saw you were the delegate of the Turkish UG in Berlin. Were you there when we discussed the 2019 resolution?

I have noticed that the report is missing. Since the table in Reports is not update, your UG is not eligibile to vote yet. According to the resolution (point 7) Affiliates will be eligible to vote if they have been approved by AffCom by March 31st and are in good standing, meaning having a current affiliation agreement and up-to-date reporting, as of May 7, so you have few weeks to fix that. The UG is not listed as eligible at the moment.

I suppose @WikiBronze and HakanIST: are your primary contacts and one of them will cast the vote, if the situation is fixed. Have you started discussing the election procedure? Is anyone of your UG on the "wiki user group affiliates" telegram chat?

This is one reminder to spread the information and start to follow the process, if your UG is an active one.--Alexmar983 (talk) 21:02, 13 April 2019 (UTC)

Sunday August 23: Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Strategic flock of Wikimedians heading in a new direction.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a proposed forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

The idea is to follow up on the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting and other strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 18:14, 20 August 2020 (UTC)

Sunday September 20 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Birds of a feather flock together.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August SWAN meeting and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, this month we are meeting on Sunday September 20, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 02:05, 19 September 2020 (UTC)

Sunday October 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Friendship is a movement value.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the September and August SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including the recent proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws, this month we are meeting on Sunday October 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 16:42, 22 October 2020 (UTC)

Sunday November 29 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Take flight with us.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, and October SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including the recent proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws, this month we are meeting on Sunday November 29, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although a number of places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 01:27, 27 November 2020 (UTC)

Sunday January 10 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Into the blue.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, and November SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including SWAN input on Interim Global Council and Movement Charter, this month we are meeting on Sunday January 10, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To start the exchange of ideas on the IGC early, and to help prepare before the SWAN calls, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this etherpad. If you like a more interactive way of discussing, we have also made a jamboard. Check here for more details.

--Pharos (talk) 14:52, 4 January 2021 (UTC)

Sunday February 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

We are a mosiac.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, and January SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, this month we are meeting on Sunday February 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To help set priorities for the SWAN agenda, and also to help manage which global conversations should be a focus in general, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this SWAN priorities form.

Possible topics include Community Board seats, Interim Global Council, Strategy prioritization follow-up events, Branding, Universal Code of Conduct, Grant strategy, and WMF CEO search. That is a lot of things, which are most important to cover in our upcoming SWAN meeting?

Following the regular call, in SWAN after hours: Wikimedia Meet Jitsi social event with brainstorming for possible Nano Charter ideas, plus any other topics.

--Pharos (talk) 17:54, 18 February 2021 (UTC)

Sunday March 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Community as a hand-carved gem.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, and February SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Grants relaunch, Universal Code of Conduct/Discussions, Wikimedia Enterprise / OKAPI, Community Board seats, Interim Global Council + Movement Charter, and WMF Executive Transition

This month we are meeting on Sunday March 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although some places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 19:36, 17 March 2021 (UTC)

Sunday April 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Swanlings grow up together.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, and March SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Interim Global Council + Movement Charter, WMF Resolution about the upcoming Board elections, Community Resilience and Sustainability role in Movement Strategy coordination, Grants Strategy Relaunch, and WMF Executive Transition

This month we are meeting on Sunday April 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although some places may have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 04:13, 23 April 2021 (UTC)

Sunday June 6 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Swan of healing.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, and April SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Movement Strategy/Events, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday June 6, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call an hour earlier in UTC time due to popular demand and to accomodate daylight savings*.)--Pharos (talk) 20:43, 3 June 2021 (UTC)

Sunday July 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

The swan or the egg?

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, and June SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Drafting Committee, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday July 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call an hour earlier in UTC time due to popular demand and to accomodate daylight savings*.)--Pharos (talk) 15:01, 22 July 2021 (UTC)

Sunday October 31 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

A swan reflects.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, and June, July, and September SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter Drafting Committee Set Up Process, Next Steps for Brand Work, 2021, Wikipedia Asian Month 2021, and other ongoing activities.

This month we are meeting on Sunday October 31, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call a half-hour later in UTC time due to WikidataCon*.)--Pharos (talk) 01:24, 29 October 2021 (UTC)

Sunday November 28 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Chart a new course on the swan ferry.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

We'll focus on strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Hubs+Hubs Workshop, Movement Charter+Drafting Committee, WMDE's 'Future of Wikimedia Governance' proposal, Wikipedia Asian Month 2021, and other ongoing activities.

This month we are meeting on Sunday November 28, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and , note that some areas recently experienced daylight savings time changes).--Pharos (talk) 15:47, 25 November 2021 (UTC)