Affiliate-selected Board seats/2019/Eligible entities
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This list is based on the relevant version of the Reports page, plus information that was communicated privately about a group not meaning to participate. 143 orgs can participate to this process.
- The primary contact of the affiliate is considered by default the person authorized to cast the vote, if no additional communication to the Wikimedia Foundation is provided.
- The name of the voter can always be decided by a internal process of the affiliate. For example, big affiliates with a more formal structure might have a employee in charge of formal contact, and in this case a member of their Board could be a more appropriate choice to cast the vote on behalf of their entity. Small affiliates might have listed as primary contacts a currently less active user, so they can simply nominate someone else just for this task.
- For maximum transparency, the affiliate can also list a page (here on meta, or external) where their official voter is selected. If nothing else is stated, the name in the table should be considered the current primary contact.
- Names with an asterisk were being verified.
Data on voting progress is tracked on a weekly basis, both in this section and in the "Voted" column of the affiliates tables below by Foundation staff. Last update: 2019-06-06 12:15 UTC.
- 122 votes recorded (85% participation).
|Amical Wikimedia||Toni Hermoso Pulido||Y|