|Grupo de Usuários|
Wiki Movimento Brasil
former Grupo de Usuários da Comunidade Wikimedia no Brasil
Location of Brazil (green) in
South America (grey)
|Code de pays ISO||BR|
|Statut légal||Non-profit org|
|Date de fondation||19 octobre 2013|
|Date d’approbation||25 décembre 2013|
May 24, 2019 (re-recognition)
|Date de fin de reconnaissance||26 mars 2018 (re-recognized in May 2019)|
|Langue(s) officielle(s)||Brazilian Portuguese|
Grupo de Usuários Wiki Movimento Brasil (in English, "Wiki Movement Brazil User Group"), formerly known as Grupo de Usuários da Comunidade Wikimedia no Brasil is a Brazilian non-profit association affiliated to the Wikimedia Foundation. Founded in 2013, WMB seeks, among other goals: to amplify, improve and diversify the content and community among Wikimedia projects, especially Wikipedia; and support the role of social organizations in the open knowledge ecosystem.
Qui nous sommes
Wiki Movimento Brasil découle de quelques expériences d'organisation communautaire datant de 2005 et 2006. Ces expériences de nature strictement volontaire et informelle visaient à organiser des collectifs d'éditeurs et à diffuser les projets Wikimédia sur le territoire national.
En 2013, le Groupe d'utilisateurs Wikimedia no Brasil – dont le nom plus répandu est « Wiki Movimento Brasil » – a été officiellement reconnu par la Fondation Wikimédia.
En 2016, ses six membres fondateurs se sont réunis pour développer la première stratégie de Wiki Movimento Brasil. L'année suivante, l'association fait enregistrer ses statuts chez le notaire et constitue une structure professionnelle.
Malgré avoir été déreconnu par la Fondation Wikimédia Foundation, Wiki Movimento Brasil n'a pas cessé ses activités et a été reconnu à nouveau en 2019. L'année suivante, WMB a consolidé son équipe professionnelle et augmenté sa base de membres. En 2022, au moment de la rédaction collective de cette stratégie pluriannuelle, Wiki Movimento Brasil compte 32 membres associés et est une référence pour le Mouvement Wikimédia.
Être un agent wikimédien brésilien d'activation, de coordination et de transformation sociale en faveur de la connaissance libre.
Consolider l'équité, la fiabilité et la sécurité de l'infrastructure sociotechnique de l'internet libre.
Agir dans l'activation, la coordination et la transformation sociale en faveur de la connaissance libre.
Les piliers qui guident l'action de Wiki Movimento Brasil sont:
- Collaboration et partage;
- Diversité & Décolonialité;
- Interconnexion & Partenariats;
- Pertinence sociale;
- Apprentissage; et
- Accueil & Appartenance.
Groupe d'utilisateurs Wiki Movimento Brasil
The Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil was derecognised in May 26th of 2018. After that, the group has been renamed Grupo de usuários Wiki Movimento Brasil (Wiki Movement Brazil User Group, in English) due to Wikimedia trademark rules; The logo was changed for the same reason. This page mentions both names for historical reasons (the former in events and reports before the derecognition and the new one after that) and we do not claim any right on the names used before the derecognition.
- Build partnerships with cultural and educational institutions and similar organizations, ensure sustainable performance in Wikimedia projects, developing and promoting a continuous network for open knowledge in Brazil;
- Carry out activities and programs to consolidate and diversify the volunteer Wikimedia community in an open knowledge ecosystem, promoting sustainable programs in the community, especially for the effective and safe participation of underrepresented groups and knowledge;
- Organize activities and events within the Lusophone community to communicate and discuss the strategic processes of the Wikimedia Movement;
- Support initiatives to improve content of Wikimedia projects, with special attention to solving knowledge gaps and take action on topics of impact, continuously promoting campaigns against misinformation and the promotion of democracy, citizenship and human and climate rights;
- Develop innovative solutions, both in processes and in products and technologies of the open knowledge ecosystem, for effective action in Wikimedia projects and to foster a culture of open development and collaborative innovation, prioritizing South-South initiatives;
- Promote decoloniality in the global ecosystem of the Wikimedia Movement;
- Document learning and processes to facilitate the reproduction of initiatives by similar organizations that work in favor of open knowledge;
- Foster an organizational culture of well-being, reflection and acceptance, continuously developing internal capacities, in addition to acting in accordance with the Diversity Plan, the collaborative practices of the Management Methodology and the Good Governance Codex regulations; and
- To act within the international and thematic integration in the Wikimedia Movement, in tune with the context and the Brazilian wikimedian agency.
The WMB Strategy establishes five strategic axes, with their respective intentions:
- (Ré)imaginer l'infrastructure sociotechnique du Mouvement Wikimédia
Diriger des processus et développer des produits et des technologies dans une pratique autonome Sud-Sud.
- Articuler les agents wikimédiens brésiliens
Contextualiser les protagonismes brésiliens autonomes dans des réseaux, une gouvernance participative et des espaces sûrs.
- Favoriser et diversifier les partenariats pour la connaissance libre au Brésil
Tisser des réseaux durables de coopération et de diffusion entre les pairs du savoir libre et les agences wikimédiennes brésiliennes.
- Promouvoir l'équité des connaissances
Reconnaître de manière critique les absences et activer les émergences des communautés et des savoirs marginalisés avec des méthodologies justes et sûres
- Densifier et orienter les réseaux de gouvernance dans le Mouvement Wikimédia
Coordonner les processus stratégiques de la communauté lusophone, affiliés pairs et structures politiques émergentes du Mouvement Wikimédia.
The complete document is available in Brazilian Portuguese, English, French and Spanish here.
Since 2014, Wiki Movimento Brasil organizes annual activity reports and shares them with the community:
- Personne de contact
- Code of Conduct (em português: Código de conduta)
- Friendly Space Policy (em português: Política de espaço amigável)
- Diversity Plan (em português: Plano de diversidade)
- Internal Rules of Procedure (em português: Regimento Interno de Governança Geral
- Good Governance Kodex (em português: Regimento Interno de Boa Governança
- Liste des Membres
- Ixocactus (talk) 22:41, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- EricaAzzellini (talk) 22:49, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- Ederporto (talk) 22:50, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- —Teles «Talk to me ˱C L @ S˲» 22:58, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- Tetizeraz (talk) 00:18, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- --- Darwin Ahoy! 00:24, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Chico Venancio (talk) 00:52, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- —Thanks for the fish! talk•contribs 02:13, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- GiFontenelle (talk) 06:04, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- --Geisasantos (talk) 14:24, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Sturm (talk) 17:56, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Mike Peel (talk) 18:00, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Joalpe (talk) 18:02, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- --Tom (talk) 19:48, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- --HTPF (talk) 16:20, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
- Vinicius Siqueira (talk) 18:00, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
- Victor Lopes (talk) 20:13, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
- Friduxa (talk) 17:55, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
- ━ ALBERTOLEONCIO Who, me? 18:15, 5 December 2020 (UTC)
- RadiX∞ 18:16, 5 December 2020 (UTC)
- TiagoLubiana (talk) 18:16, 5 December 2020 (UTC)
- Prburley (talk)
- TMorata (talk)
- Lgjunior (talk)
- BahYajé e Y4guarEtã (talk) 19:56, 19 November 2021 (UTC)
- Jani Pereira (talk) 20:15, 19 November 2021 (UTC)
- HedestaD 21:53, 19 November 2021 (UTC)
- Myxomatosis0 (talk) 21:01, 23 November 2021 (UTC)
- ArgonSim (talk) 15:52, 27 November 2021 (UTC)
- ErikaGuetti (talk) 15:01, 5 August 2022 (UTC)
- -- Buccalon (talk) 17:22, 5 August 2022 (UTC)
- ❋CalliandraDysantha (✉︎) 17:39, 5 August 2022 (UTC)
- Rkieferbaum (talk) 19:24, 22 March 2023 (UTC)
- ACheJu (talk) 19:44, 22 March 2023 (UTC)
- Sintegrity (Oi)
- Thaismay (talk) 18:53, 23 March 2023 (UTC)
- Figmireia (talk)
- Túllio F (talk) 22:25, 30 March 2023 (UTC)
- Ssstela (talk) 21:21, 3 April 2023 (UTC)
- Diana S. Souza (Santa Casa da Bahia) (talk)
The list below is more of historical than of practical interest. It mostly brings the original endorsements to the idea of a user-group creation in 2013; some of the users have disengaged with the movement.
- Jonas (discussão) 18h58min de 14 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Vinicius Siqueira 19h16min de 14 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 20h27min de 14 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Sturm (discussão) 01h27min de 15 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Millennium bug (discussão) 03h30min de 15 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Raylton P. Sousa (discussão) 00h31min de 16 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Lechatjaune (discussão) 22h45min de 17 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Titoncio (discussão) 23h41min de 17 de outubro de 2013 (UTC) Espero poder ajudar
- Everton137 (discussão) 04h09min de 18 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- JMGM (discussão) 01h36min de 20 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- MetalBrasil (discussão) 14h36min de 20 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Danilo.mac (discussão) 17h23min de 21 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- The Photographer (discussão) 17h22min de 23 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Ozymandias (discussão) 17h35min de 23 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Vitor Mazuco Msg 15:01, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- CasteloBrancomsg 19:22, 9 May 2014 (UTC)
- Victor Lopes (talk) 21:59, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- Chico Venancio (talk) 21:21, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
- Ixocactus (talk) 01:22, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
- Joalpe (talk) 18:25, 8 May 2016 (UTC)
- Horadrim~usurped (talk) 02:14, 20 September 2016 (UTC)
- Jo Lorib (talk) 20:37, 28 September 2016 (UTC)
- Giro720 (talk) 00:16, 29 September 2016 (UTC)
- Eamaral (talk) 03:29, 10 October 2016 (UTC)
- Mariliacarrera (talk) 18:34, 17 October 2016 (UTC)
- Ederporto (talk) 19:39, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
- Tetizeraz (talk) 15:00, 3 July 2017 (UTC)
- Lucas.Belo (talk) 17:33, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
- Wilkruvic (talk) 18:48, 28 August 2017 (UTC)
- NMaia (talk) 11:21, 1 November 2017 (UTC)
- Friduxa (talk) 01:16, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
- TamiresAnsanelo (talk) 18:48, 17 January 2018 (UTC)
- BMNeuroMat (talk) 18:49, 17 January 2018 (UTC)
- HTPF (talk)
- GiFontenelle (talk) 18:34, 7 January 2019 (UTC)
- EricaAzzellini (talk) 18:36, 7 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Geisasantos (talk) 14:26, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Moral support.--Alexmar983 (talk) 21:58, 29 May 2019 (UTC)
Résolutions du comité d'affiliation
- Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil – December 2013
- Renewal of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil - February 2015
- Renewal Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil - July 2016
- De-recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil - May 2018
- Grupo de Usuários Wiki Movimento Brasil" - re-recognition (valid for 1 year), May 2019
- "Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil by the Affiliations Committee". Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- "Recognition of Grupo de Usuários Wiki Movimento Brasil". Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "De-recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil by the Affiliations Committee". Retrieved 14 February 2019.