Група користувачів спільноти Вікімедіа «Бразилія»
|Grupo de usuários|
Wiki Movimento Brasil
former Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil
Location of Brazil (green) in
South America (grey)
|Founding date||October 19, 2013|
|Approval date||December 25, 2013|
May 24, 2019 (re-recognition)
|Derecognition date||March 26, 2018 (re-recognized in May 2019)|
|Official language(s)||Brazilian Portuguese|
Група користувачів спільноти Вікімедіа «Бразилія» — це група, яка об'єднує активних учасників Руху Вікімедіа в Бразилії. Її ціллю є організація бразильської спільноти, а також просування та участь у проектах, якими опікується Фонд Вікімедіа. Ця група користувачів має свій офіційний веб-сайт. Більше інформації про історію цієї групи користувачів можна знайти у вікі Вікімедіа Бразилія.
Хто ми такі
Загальна ідея створення групи користувачів спільноти Вікімедіа «Бразилія» виникла в контексті Вікіманії 2013 та Iberoconf 2013. Під час цих заходів було зроблено оцінку ролі групи бразильських волонтерів у просуванні спільноти й проектів у Бразилії.
Ми віримо, що доступ до вільної інформації є критичним для розвитку суспільства. Із цього загального розуміння ми робимо висновок, що покращення інформації в проектах Вікімедіа, які є надзвичайно прихильними до відкритих знань, є головною метою, яка об'єднує членів цієї групи. Щоб досягти цієї мети, фундаментально важливим завданням залишається внесок у помітність та зміцнення спільнот Вікімедіа.
Група усвідомлює, що не буде діяти як представництво спільноти редакторів, оскільки вона усвідомлює, що жодна група чи окрема особа не може представляти абстрактну сутність, з великою кількістю різнорідних людей та організацій, які становлять ядро руху Вікімедіа. Ми глибоко ідейні у тому, що стосується поваги до суверенітету спільноти, і наша діяльність буде спрямована на вдосконалення проектів, але ми ніколи не вказуватимемо спільноті, що вона має робити.
Забезпечення рішень, які збільшать кількість та покращать якість належної надійної інформації в проектах Вікімедіа, планування та здійснення діяльності, яка відповідає сфері та принципам руху Вікімедіа.
Grupo de usuários Wiki Movimento Brasil
The Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil was derecognised in May 26th of 2018. Ater that, the group has been renamed Grupo de usuários Wiki Movimento Brasil (Wiki Movement Brazil User Group, in English) due to Wikimedia trademark rules; The logo was changed for the same reason. This page mentions both names for historical reasons (the former in events and reports before the derecognition and the new one after that) and we do not claim any right on the names used before the derecognition.
- To promote continuous activities to improve Wikimedia projects in Brazil;
- To contribute to fostering an active and diverse community in Brazil;
- To strongly promote and strictly act in accordance to the principles of the Wikimedia movement.
- To improve the quality of and expand content published in Portuguese language on Wikimedia projects;
- To elaborate informative content in Portuguese about the projects, aiming at clarifying and promoting the collaborative model of knowledge production and organization;
- To promote community capacity development programs in Brazil;
- To stimulate and plan regular online and offline activities (lectures, community meetings, hackathons, edit-a-thons etc.) geared to the Brazilian community;
- To support and spark the Brazilian Wikipedia Education Program;
- To promote GLAM initiatives and other cultural activities in Brazil;
- To diversify and strengthen institutional partnerships in Brazil;
- To sustain a regular communication and productive exchange with the WMF, Iberocoop and other groups and chapters from around the world;
- To sustain a continuous practice of reporting activities to the Wikimedia movement;
- To sustain a continuous set of activities of on-wiki and off-wiki communication.
Types of initiatives the user group engages with are at least fourfold: education, communication, outreach and community capacity development. As a rule of thumb, the user group expects to report at least ten initiatives a year.
Educational initiatives will focus on supporting and sparking Wikipedia education projects in Brazilian schools and universities.
Communication initiatives will focus on systematically reporting and sharing our activities. We also expect to become a reference for media inquiries and to produce regular press releases on Wikimedia projects.
Outreach initiatives will focus on giving visibility to the Wikimedia projects via events, providing resources to interested individuals and organizations and establishing and sustaining partnerships.
Community capacity development will focus on providing useful resources to improve the community. A fundamental goal in developing capacity is to promote a friendly and diverse community, especially contributing to establishing an harassment-free environment.
Yearly expected results of the user group are described below. This set of expected results is updated yearly, after a balance of projects and activities of the user group, and at this point reflects a strategic compass point for 2016 and eventually subsequent years (if no update is made).
- Expected results in education:
- at least two educational programs per year; and
- at least two projects per year associated to giving visibility to the educational use of the Wikimedia projects (either as a dissemination or research activity) or connecting to global campaigns on educational uses of the Wikimedia projects.
Reports of activities
The year report of activities is a summary of online and offline initiatives. It brings up a short description and qualitative or quantitative outputs for these initiatives. It may connect to links where detailed plans or reports are provided. Whenever this is possible, initiatives will be connected to media production --either from the user group or from external outlets--, that may serve as a reference.
The UG Wikimedia in Brazil is proud to have established ongoing partnerships with relevant institutions, that share the group's mission of fostering the Wikimedia community and contributing to opening knowledge and culture.
Current partners include:
- Research, Innovation and Dissemination Center for Neuromathematics (NeuroMat), an institute funded by the São Paulo Research Foundation and located at the University of São Paulo;
- ARede Educa, a web portal that specializes in the use of technology in education;
- Open Knowledge (Brazil), an organization that promotes sharing information and knowledge transparency.
These are general official partnerships, as indicated in the formal letters below. Specific activities, associated to outreach and education initiatives, have rested upon specific partnerships, that are mentioned on reports of activities.
- Official website (preferred reference)
- email@example.com (mailing list)
- Slack channel
- Newsletter with group's activities - updated roughly every month.
- Contact person
- Friendly Space Policy (em português: Política de espaço amigável)
- Code of Conduct (em português: Código de conduta)
- Members List
- Ixocactus (talk) 22:41, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- EricaAzzellini (talk) 22:49, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- Ederporto (talk) 22:50, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- —Teles «Talk to me ˱C L @ S˲» 22:58, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- Tetizeraz (talk) 00:18, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- --- Darwin Ahoy! 00:24, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Chico Venancio (talk) 00:52, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- —Thanks for the fish! talk•contribs 02:13, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- GiFontenelle (talk) 06:04, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- --Geisasantos (talk) 14:24, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Sturm (talk) 17:56, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Mike Peel (talk) 18:00, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Joalpe (talk) 18:02, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- --Tom (talk) 19:48, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- --HTPF (talk) 16:20, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
- Vinicius Siqueira (talk) 18:00, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
- Victor Lopes (talk) 20:13, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
- Friduxa (talk) 17:55, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
The list below is more of historical than of practical interest. It mostly brings the original endorsements to the idea of a user-group creation in 2013; some of the users have disengaged with the movement.
- Jonas (discussão) 18h58min de 14 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Vinicius Siqueira 19h16min de 14 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 20h27min de 14 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Sturm (discussão) 01h27min de 15 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Millennium bug (discussão) 03h30min de 15 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Raylton P. Sousa (discussão) 00h31min de 16 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Lechatjaune (discussão) 22h45min de 17 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Titoncio (discussão) 23h41min de 17 de outubro de 2013 (UTC) Espero poder ajudar
- Everton137 (discussão) 04h09min de 18 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- JMGM (discussão) 01h36min de 20 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- MetalBrasil (discussão) 14h36min de 20 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Danilo.mac (discussão) 17h23min de 21 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- The Photographer (discussão) 17h22min de 23 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Ozymandias (discussão) 17h35min de 23 de outubro de 2013 (UTC)
- Vitor Mazuco Msg 15:01, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- CasteloBrancomsg 19:22, 9 May 2014 (UTC)
- Victor Lopes (talk) 21:59, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- Chico Venancio (talk) 21:21, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
- Ixocactus (talk) 01:22, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
- Joalpe (talk) 18:25, 8 May 2016 (UTC)
- Horadrim~usurped (talk) 02:14, 20 September 2016 (UTC)
- Jo Lorib (talk) 20:37, 28 September 2016 (UTC)
- Giro720 (talk) 00:16, 29 September 2016 (UTC)
- Eamaral (talk) 03:29, 10 October 2016 (UTC)
- Mariliacarrera (talk) 18:34, 17 October 2016 (UTC)
- Ederporto (talk) 19:39, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
- Tetizeraz (talk) 15:00, 3 July 2017 (UTC)
- Lucas.Belo (talk) 17:33, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
- Wilkruvic (talk) 18:48, 28 August 2017 (UTC)
- NMaia (talk) 11:21, 1 November 2017 (UTC)
- Friduxa (talk) 01:16, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
- TamiresAnsanelo (talk) 18:48, 17 January 2018 (UTC)
- BMNeuroMat (talk) 18:49, 17 January 2018 (UTC)
- HTPF (talk)
- GiFontenelle (talk) 18:34, 7 January 2019 (UTC)
- EricaAzzellini (talk) 18:36, 7 January 2019 (UTC)
- --Geisasantos (talk) 14:26, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil – December 2013
- Renewal of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil - February 2015
- Renewal Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil - July 2016
- De-recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil - May 2018
- Grupo de Usuários Wiki Movimento Brasil" - May 2019
- "Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil by the Affiliations Committee". Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- "Recognition of Grupo de Usuários Wiki Movimento Brasil". Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "De-recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil by the Affiliations Committee". Retrieved 14 February 2019.