Afiliados ao movimento Wikimedia
Mapa de afiliadas
Em 24 de agosto de 2021 Capítulos da Wikimedia (azul) Grupos de usuários da Wikimedia com enfoque geográfico (verde)
The current Wikimedia affiliation models was developed by the Movement roles project. Development began in 2010 after discussion at the Chapters meeting 2010 and was approved unanimously by the Board of Trustees on March 31, 2012. The Affiliations Committee advises and makes recommendations regarding the recognition and existence of Wikimedia movement affiliates.
Notícias do Comitê de Afiliações:
- 2022-04-09 Joy Agyepong and Benoît Prieur have been appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members. In addition, incumbent member Mehman Ibragimov has been re-appointed for an additional term.
- 2022-01-14 The Affiliations Committee has officially appointed Camelia Boban as Chair, Jeffrey Keefer as Vice-Chair, Houcemeddine Turki as Secretary, and Suyash Dwivedi as Treasurer, for a one-year term.
- 2021-12-19 The AffCom is seeking new members and advisors! Applications are accepted from January 1 to January 31. Also, everyone can share endorsement and comments for prospective members and advisors.
- 2021-11-08 Paiwan Wikimedians User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2021-11-08 Wikimedia Community of Saint Petersburg User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2021-11-15 The Affiliations Committee is looking to hire a Conflict Mediation and Resolution Consultant.
- 2021-10-07 The Wikimedia Small Projects in Spanish has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2021-08-11 Mardetanha, Linar Khalitov, Wojciech Pędzich and Houcemeddine Turki have been appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new member.
- 2021-06-01 The AffCom is seeking new members! Applications are accepted from June 1 to June 30. Also, everyone can share endorsement and comments for the June 2021 candidates.
- 2021-02-07 The Dagbani Wikimedians User Group User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
Os subsídios são incorporados sem fins lucrativos independentes representando o movimento da Wikimedia e movendo o movimento globalmente, focados em uma geografia específica.
As organizações temáticas são entidades independentes sem fins lucrativos, representativas do movimento Wikimedia, e apoiam o trabalho focado em um tema, tópico, assunto ou assunto específico dentro ou entre países e regiões.
WPMWiki Project Med
Os grupos de usuários são grupos de membros abertos com uma pessoa de contato estabelecida e histórico de projetos, projetados para serem fáceis de formar.