Talk:Les sans pagEs

From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Rejoindre wikifranca[edit]

Bonjour, j'ai demandé à Wikifranca si nous pouvions les rejoindre au vu du fait que nous sommes actives et actifs sur les projets francophones voir ici Nattes à chat (talk) 05:51, 16 January 2020 (UTC)[]

Plan d'action : état des lieux janvier 2020[edit]

Results
action fait reste à faire Observations
1
2
3

The capital E in the name of the group[edit]

I am guessing the capital E in "pagEs" have some meaning or is a word or letter play. Can anyone try to explain that in english, please? I know it is like disecting spider web, but thank you in advance. --LittleGun (talk) 06:21, 21 February 2020 (UTC)[]

ː Hi yes there are several intertwined meanings indeed. ̟1)The project emmerged in Switzerland after one of the members of the Emilie Gourd foundation reading the 2011 New York Times articles on the gender gap. The foundation asked the equal opportunity office of the University of Geneva to have a conference on the subject and we ended up in adding wikipedia worshops to the conference. The emilie Gourd foundation funded partly the project and the "E" is a reference to Emilie Gourd as the journal she founded is nowadays called l'émiliE.. 2) A capital letter at the end of a word also traditionnally reflects an inversion of hierarchies and a reminder that some aspects remain invisible and need to be put forth, such as subjects not yet well covered in the medias or an encyclopedia. This is was used in the civil rights movement in the USA (MalcomX or bell hooks are obvious references in a way). 3)There is also a reference to the French revolution, to a word such as "les sans culottes" encouraging empowerment of people lacking power in a particular societal or institutional setting. Then "sans pagEs" also means "without a page", a reference to all red links on our project. I wanted a word obviously tackling the gender gap, but without excluding men and having a binary definition of men vs women. I hope you find this explanation satisfying ː)Nattes à chat (talk) 08:23, 21 February 2020 (UTC)[]

Thank you! Quick and swift answer, my curiosity is very much satisfied. I was thinking of the way Wikipedia is written under the globe; WikipediA, but there is the last letter capitalized. Thanks again.--LittleGun (talk) 09:34, 21 February 2020 (UTC)[]
Ah ben mince alors, @Nattes à chat:, j'avais toujours cru que le E faisait référence à la lettre finale usuelle de féminisation des mots en français ! JohnNewton8 (talk) 11:07, 13 October 2020 (UTC)[]
@JohnNewton8: Moi aussi ! C'est bcp plus interessant à découvrir que la vérité est encore plus compliqué et intelligent que j'ai eu compris ! Merci bien pour votre explication Nattes. — OwenBlacker (Talk) 08:26, 28 May 2021 (UTC)[]

Réunions en ligne du UserGroup LSP[edit]

https://mypads.framapad.org/mypads/?/mypads/group/reu-lsp-en-ligne-ktsmn7e2/pad/view/reunions-user-group-lsp-qo19ox7t3

Agenda ː rebranding, reprise des évènements IRL et organisation d'un week end de clotûre annuel, valeurs à inclure dans la charte, place des hommes alliés dans le groupe, retour de la présentation à la société des archivistes françaises

Mailing list sans pagEs[edit]

C'est par ici pour s'enregistrer et avoir des nouvelles ː [1]https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/lessanspages

Newsletter du mois de mai 2020 ː https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/lessanspages/2020-May/000006.html Nattes à chat (talk) 15:41, 28 May 2020 (UTC)[]

Call for candidates - June 2020[edit]

Hi everyone,

The Affiliations Committee (AffCom) – the committee responsible for guiding volunteers in establishing and sustaining Wikimedia chapters, thematic organizations, and user groups – is seeking new members!

The main role of the AffCom is to guide groups of volunteers that are interested in forming Wikimedia affiliates. We review applications from new groups, answer questions and provide advice about the different Wikimedia affiliation models and processes, review affiliate bylaws for compliance with requirements and best practices, and update the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees as well as advise them on issues connected to chapters, thematic organizations and Wikimedia user groups.

The committee consists of five to fifteen members, selected at least once every year, to serve two-year terms. As the committee must hold mid-year elections to replenish its members at this time, those joining the committee during the current process will serve a slightly extended term from July 2020 through December 2022.

AffCom continues to closely monitor the Wikimedia 2030 Strategy process initiated in 2016. While the affiliation models continue to be discussed as part of the broader strategy discussion, as no decisions have been made to change the current affiliation models yet, AffCom continues to work in the same manner with regard to affiliate recognitions and intervention support for affiliates with issues of non-compliance in 2020. AffCom continues to process applications for user group and chapter/thematic organization creation, while we await the strategy next steps and begin to prepare for a smooth transition of the committee and affiliates ecosystem to any changing movement structures and systems in 2021.

Being a part of the AffCom requires communication with volunteers all over the world, negotiating skills, cultural sensitivity, and the ability to understand legal texts. We look for a mix of different skill sets in our members.

Click here for further details.

James Heilman on behalf of AffCom

MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:18, 13 June 2020 (UTC)[]

Affiliations Committee elections announcement June 2020[edit]

Hi everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that the Affiliations Committee (AffCom) – the committee responsible for guiding volunteers in establishing and sustaining Wikimedia chapters, thematic organizations, and user groups – is seeking new members! The deadline to post your application on the nomination page is 30 June 2020.

  • Application process: Considering the anticipated changes following the Strategy recommendations, we had a limited scope to introduce changes in the process. We have made a small but impactful addition to the application process by introducing the Self Assessment survey form which will help the committee know more about your engagement as endorsements are not consistently shared, may not be representative, and often do not speak to the specific skills needed.
  • Selection process: No change; see: Membership.

If you have any questions, please contact me and/or the committee as a whole. We are happy to answer questions about our work if this helps people decide to apply. Please distribute this announcement among your networks. Good luck to all the candidates!

On behalf of the committee,

--Rosiestep (talk) 00:49, 19 June 2020 (UTC) via MassMessaging ː Dear @Rosiestep: thank you for letting us know, I think we will provide an official support for one candidate after our monthly usr group meeting this evening. Warm regards, Nattes à chat (talk) 12:08, 24 June 2020 (UTC)[]

Feedback on movement names[edit]

There are a lot of conversations happening about the future of our movement names. We hope that you are part of these discussions and that your community is represented.

Since 16 June, the Foundation Brand Team has been running a survey in 7 languages about 3 naming options. There are also community members sharing concerns about renaming in a Community Open Letter.

You should have received a separate affiliate survey via email. If you have not, feel free to email brandproject(_AT_)wikimedia.org.

Our goal in this call for feedback is to hear from across the community, so we encourage you to participate in the survey, the open letter, or both. The survey will go through 7 July in all timezones. Input from the survey and discussions will be analyzed and published on Meta-Wiki.

Thanks for thinking about the future of the movement --The Brand Project team, 13:37, 2 July 2020 (UTC)

Note: The survey is conducted via a third-party service, which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement.

Dear rebranding team ̣@Elitre (WMF): after discussion in our monthly meeting, we have decided to not respond to the survey for the following reasonsː first of all there is no other choice than chosing "Wikipedia" for all given options, second the group did not reach any clear decision on the matter of wether or not Wikipedia was an acceptable term. It was felt however that this was taking away a lot of volunteer time for something that seems to be allready decided and that our time and energy could be best employed towards our main contributing activities concerning gender gap issues. The COVID crisis has affected many women, and such a short consultation period is difficult to get a claer idea. We need time to heal and take care of ourselves, and to take care of one another. Also, the subject is potentially conflictual as demonstrated by what is happening on meta. We have however signed the community's open letter asking for a pause in the process, and a better engagement with the community so that we understand the issues at stake better. Nattes à chat (talk) 20:14, 8 July 2020 (UTC)[]
Thank you for your feedback Nattes à chat and the rest of Les sans pagEs group. I am forwarding it to the Brand team. Qgil-WMF (talk) 08:36, 9 July 2020 (UTC)[]

Announcing a new wiki project! Welcome, Abstract Wikipedia[edit]

Hello everyone. I am posting the announcement below, which you may have missed elsewhere, and in the hope that you can share it with your local communities. Please note that it may be available in your language at m:Special:MyLanguage/Abstract Wikipedia/July 2020 announcement. Thanks for your attention! m:User:Elitre (WMF)


week end de cloture août 2020 et charte de l'animatrice[edit]

Bonjour, le week end de clotûre des sans pages aura lieu du 27 au 30 aout 2020 à Fribourg (page de la rencontre ici). L'année dernière à Sion nous avions beaucoup évoqué le harcèlement, la stratégie 2020 et l'organisation en groupes locaux. Cette année nous voudrions rédiger une charte de l'animatrice visant à clarifier les rôles et responsabilités des personnes animant des ateliers. Une consultation sur la page du projet a été lancée ici. Je propose qu'on organise une réunion du user groupe en vidéo conférence pour celles et ceux qui ne pourraient pas être présentes à Fribourg fin août. Nattes à chat (talk) 10:56, 7 August 2020 (UTC)[]

Une séance en ligne est prévue Samedi 28 aout 2020 de 10h à 11h pour vous permettre de vous exprimer au sujet de la future charte ses sans pagEs que nous allons rédiger durant le week-end de clotûre. Vous pouvez aussi envoyer vos remarques et suggestions à info(at)sans-pages.org. La réunion aura lieu en ligne ici ː https://meet.wmcloud.org/les_sans_pagEs. Nattes à chat (talk) 06:00, 25 August 2020 (UTC)[]

Charte de l'engagement et des animatrices référentes[edit]

Bonjour voici un premier jet pour la rédaction de nos chartes de l'engagement et des animatrices ː Bonjour voici le résultat du week end sans pagEs consacré (entre autres) à la rédaction de la charte de l'animatrice.

Merci de lire et faire part de vos commentaires jusqu'au 15 septembre 2020. Nous avons également lancé une consultation sur la page du projet sur la wikipedia francophone ici https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sujet:Vt9djxnfxi37judg

Nattes à chat (talk) 06:39, 3 September 2020 (UTC)[]

Sunday September 20 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Birds of a feather flock together.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August SWAN meeting and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, this month we are meeting on Sunday September 20, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 01:31, 18 September 2020 (UTC)[]

Movement Strategy - What Are Your Choices For Implementation[edit]

Hello Les sans pagEs,

The time has come to put Strategy into work and everyone's invited to participate.

The Movement Strategy Design Group and Support Team are inviting you to organize virtual meetings with your community and colleagues before the end of October. The aim is for you to decide what ideas from the Movement Strategy recommendations respond to your needs and will have an impact in the movement. The recommendations are available in different formats and in many languages. There are 10 awesome recommendations and close to 50 recommended changes and actions or initiatives. Not everything will be implemented. The aim of prioritization is to create an 18-month implementation plan to take some of the initiatives forward starting in 2021.

Prioritization is at the level of your group, affiliate, and community. Think local and relevant! Regional and thematic platforms are great ways to prepare and share ideas. Afterwards, we will come together in November to co-create the implementation plan. More information about November’s global events will be shared soon. For now and until the end of October, organize locally and share your priorities with us.

You can find guidance for the events, the simple reporting template, and other supporting materials here on Meta. You can share your results directly on Meta, by email, or by filling out this survey. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions or comments, strategy2030(_AT_)wikimedia.org

We will be hosting office hours to answer any questions you might have, Thursday October 1 at 14.00 UTC (Google Meet).

MPourzaki (WMF) (talk) 16:18, 25 September 2020 (UTC)[]

Advanced Dungeons and CoC Violations[edit]

Bonjour, Lors d'une discussion sur le canal, Nattes à chat m'a encouragé à proposer mon idée (pour être exact, à me lancer sans préparation dans l’après midi mais l'impro, ça s'improvise pas) de faire un exercice d'application de la charte. Pour les personnes qui n'étaient pas la, l'idée est inspiré des tests d'alertes incendie, ou des tests divers dans les entreprises du High Tech (genre: Google). C'est un exercise auquel j'ai participé par le passé, organisé par deux des fondat·rice·eur·s du Reset (un hackerspace à Paris).

Le jeu à l'époque était dans une grande piéce, avec toute la salle (~30 personnes) jouant le rôle d'un groupe en charge de la gestion d'un cas de violation de code de conduite sous forme de jeu de role. A l'époque, le scénario avait était fait spécifiquement pour que le groupe échoue, dans le but de montrer que ç'est complexe. Ce n'est pas le but que je recherche en proposant ça aujourd'hui, mais plus de vérifier que la charte est applicable, et qu'il ne manque rien, que les gens savent quoi faire, etc. Comme le disait Helmuth von Moltke, Kein Operationsplan reicht mit einiger Sicherheit über das erste Zusammentreffen mit der feindlichen Hauptmacht hinaus.

Du coup, pour avoir un scénario crédible, il faut d'abord avoir des rôles. J'ai pensé à avoir un PNJ (personnage non joueur) qui remonte un incident (joué par moi, au moins la première fois), 1 PNJ qui se retrouve accusé (joué aussi par moi, toujours dans un premier temps), et les gens qui agissent et/ou décident quoi faire comme dans un vrai cas (joué par tout les autres). Ensuite, il faut un espace. L'idée au départ était de faire ça dans une vidéo conférence (cad que le souci arrive durant la vidéo conférence ou les gens sont), mais ça me parait pas le plus pratique. Donc je propose un scénario plus proche de celui mise en place par Zora et Ag3m à l'époque, à savoir d'avoir les gens dans une pièce (enfin, une vidéo conférence pour le moment), pour traiter un cas arrivé à un atelier plus ou moins en direct, avec des actions via la narration du MJ (aka moi).

Un point important est de savoir quel genre d'incident est ce qu'on veut traiter, ou plutôt, ce qu'on ne veut pas avoir à traiter pour un premier exercice. Je suppose naïvement que les cas les plus graves seront sans doute plus intéressant en terme de retour, mais si je voulais un jeu ou les gens s'occupent d'un meurtre, j'aurais appelé ce message "Code of Cluedo-uct". Le but n'est pas de rendre les gens inconfortables, même si je suppose qu'à un moment (genre dans une autre séance), ça va arriver. Donc je propose de commencer doucement et de lister les sujets qu'on préfère ne pas aborder, et j'aviserais à partir de la pour pondre un truc intéressant.

Pour la date, je propose le dimanche 25 octobre 2020 à 15h (fuseau horaire de Paris, donc UTC+1). Je suis pas libre le weekend prochain, et il faut du temps pour avoir l'avis des gens.

Qui veut participer, et en évitant quoi ? (seul l'avis des gens qui viennent sera pris en compte, deadline le 18 au soir pour donner son avis pour me laisser le temps de préparer, les gens peuvent venir au dernier moment quand même) --Misc (talk) 17:03, 11 October 2020 (UTC)[]

participant·e·s[edit]

Personnes non inscrites mais présentes DragoAPIL, Anthere, Lepticed7, Deslapilli

listes des sujets que vous ne voulez pas voir aborder[edit]

  • Pas le mégenrage (too much là)
  • j'aurais bien des sujets sensibles à vouloir éviter mais les écrire ici en clair me poseraient plus de problèmes qu'autre chose alors.... Si ces sujets sensibles sont évoqués, je sortirai voilà tout :/.
  • légitimité des personnes trans - typiquement en ce moment - et par extension des personnes LGBTI+. Trop touchy pour moi actuellement. AnneJea (talk) 13:19, 25 October 2020 (UTC)[]
  • ce que vous voulez dans le scenario ...

Lieu de la réunion[edit]

Sunday October 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Friendship is a movement value.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the September and August SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including the recent proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws, this month we are meeting on Sunday October 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 17:30, 20 October 2020 (UTC)[]

Prioritization meeting 2020[edit]

Bonjour à toutes et tous.

Pour rappel, nous tenons une réunion de priorisation en ce moment sur Jitsi ici https://meet.wmcloud.org/les_sans_pagEs dans le cadre de la stratégie 2030.

Cette réunion durera maximum 2h

L'objectif de cette réunion est de prioriser la mise en oeuvre des actions proposées et de remplir un formulaire au nom de l'association LSP (formulaire à rendre avant le 31 octobre). Je m'occuperais de remplir le formulaire, mais ai besoin de l'avis du groupe pour identifier les actions prioritaires au regard du groupe et de son champs d'action.

Voici quelques liens pour vous aider

  1. Si vous n'avez pas trop suivi la démarche Stratégie 2030, je vous conseille de lire les recommandations en amont de la réunion. A noter... les recommandations ont été traduites en français. C'est par ici : https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Recommendations
  2. Pour consultation impérative en amont de la réunion : List_of_Initiatives. Il s'agit d'une liste simplifiée, malheureusement non traduite en français. Pour consulter la liste détaillées avec foule d'information, c'est par là.
  3. Je vous conseille de jeter un coup d'oeil à la page Prioritization events, qui donne un paquet de recommandations pour l'organisation de cette réunion, des ressources, et... qui est disponible en français !
  4. Pour information, le formulaire à remplir :  [archive]. Pas indispensable de regarder avant la réunion cependant, c'est juste pour info

Voilà... à vendredi sur le jitsi


Natacha + Florence

Join the Global Conversations on November 21 and 22[edit]

Hola, こんにちは, E kaabo, Ciao, ਸਤਿ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ, Hello, سلام, Halo, Salut, 你好, Nnọọ, হ্যালো, Hallo, สวัสดี, Dzień dobry, Gyebale ko, வணக்கம், Mi Kwabo, ନମସ୍କାର, приветствие, שלום, Mholo, नमस्ते, γεια, Ahoj, ഹലോ, 여보세요, مرحبا, Բարեւ Ձեզ, Xin chào, Hallå, ಹಲೋ, Sawubona, નમસ્તે, Здраво, Merhaba, Talofa, హలో, Olá, ನಮಸ್ಕಾರ

Les sans pagEs, we would love to see you at the upcoming Movement Strategy Global Conversations. It’s been a while.

The Movement Strategy Global Conversations will take place on Saturday November 21, 11:00 to 15:00 UTC, and Sunday November 22, 17:00 to 21:00 UTC, and you are warmly invited.

The focus will be to look at priorities identified by communities and affiliates, and to begin to create a movement-wide implementation plan for 2021. The main sessions will be in English. Any group interested to support live interpretation in another language may be able to receive a rapid grant. Let us know as soon as possible.

Please register by Nov. 20 so we can share the Zoom login information with you. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Support Team via Telegram, Wikimedia Chat or by email at strategy2030(_AT_)wikimedia.org.

Looking forward to seeing you on November 21 or 22.

MPourzaki (WMF) (talk) 16:05, 16 November 2020 (UTC)[]

Call for insights on ways to better communicate the work of the movement[edit]

The Movement Strategy recommendations published this year made clear the importance of establishing stronger communications within our movement. To this end, the Foundation wants to gather insights from communities, including affiliates, on ways we all might more consistently communicate about our collective work, and better highlight community contributions from across the movement. Over the coming months, we will be running focus groups and online discussions to collect these insights. We hope your affiliate will decide to share your thoughts by participating in a focus group or joining the discussion on Meta-Wiki.

ELappen (WMF) (talk) 18:54, 18 November 2020 (UTC)[]

Sunday November 29 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Take flight with us.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, and October SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including the recent proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws, this month we are meeting on Sunday November 29, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although a number of places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 18:48, 24 November 2020 (UTC)[]

Global Conversations continue on December 5 and 6[edit]

Hola, こんにちは, Ciao, Hello, سلام, Halo, Salut, 你好, Nnọọ, হ্যালো, Hallo, สวัสดี, Dzień dobry, வணக்கம், приветствие, שלום, Mholo, हैलो, γεια, Ahoj, ഹലോ, 여보세요, مرحبا, Բարեւ Ձեզ, Olá, Xin chào, Hallå, ಹಲೋ, Sawubona, Здраво, Merhaba, Talofa, హలో

Global Conversations Dec. 5 & 6

Hi Les sans pagEs. 250 people participated in virtual Global Conversations that took place on November 21 and 22. The conversation continues on December 5 and 6 and we warmly invite you to take part. Registration is open until December 4. Looking forward to seeing you.

Since September, many groups have shared their local, regional, and thematic priorities for implementing the Movement Strategy recommendations. During the first set of Global Conversations on Nov. 21 and 22, we focused on initiatives that should be globally prioritized and coordinated. We invite you to read the selected global priorities. What do you like about them? What is missing? And what would make you want to play an active role in implementation? Share your thoughts in advance and continue the conversation on December 5 and 6.

Looking forward to seeing you again, or for the first time, on December 5 and 6.

MPourzaki (WMF) (talk) 20:58, 25 November 2020 (UTC) ː Thanks for the notice[]

Community Resilience and Sustainability/2020 December Foundation commitment of support for LGBT+ volunteers[edit]

  • Maggie Dennis, vice-présidente Résilience et durabilitéa publié une annonce de soutien de la WMF envers les contributeurs et contributrices LGBT+ ici en français

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resilience_and_Sustainability/2020_December_Foundation_commitment_of_support_for_LGBT%2B_volunteers/fr Nattes à chat (talk) 17:40, 9 December 2020 (UTC)[]

Sunday January 10 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Into the blue.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, and November SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including SWAN input on Interim Global Council and Movement Charter, this month we are meeting on Sunday January 10, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To start the exchange of ideas on the IGC early, and to help prepare before the SWAN calls, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this etherpad. If you like a more interactive way of discussing, we have also made a jamboard. Check here for more details.

--Pharos (talk) 18:39, 1 January 2021 (UTC)[]

Project Grant Open Call[edit]

This is the announcement for the Project Grants program open call that started on January 11, with the submission deadline of February 10, 2021.
This first open call will be focussed on Community Organizing proposals. A second open call focused on research and software proposals is scheduled from February 15 with a submission deadline of March 16, 2021.

For the Round 1 open call, we invite you to propose grant applications that fall under community development and organizing (offline and online) categories. Project Grant funds are available to support individuals, groups, and organizations to implement new experiments and proven ideas, from organizing a better process on your wiki, coordinating a campaign or editathon series to providing other support for community building. We offer the following resources to help you plan your project and complete a grant proposal:

Weekly proposals clinics via Zoom during the Open Call. Join us for #Upcoming_Proposal_Clinics|real-time discussions with Program Officers and select thematic experts and get live feedback about your Project Grants proposal. We’ll answer questions and help you make your proposal better.

Program officers are also available to offer individualized proposal support upon request. Contact us at projectgrants@wikimedia.org if you would like feedback or more information.

We are excited to see your grant ideas that will support our community and make an impact on the future of Wikimedia projects. Put your idea into motion, and submit your proposal by February 10, 2021!

Please feel free to get in touch with questions about getting started with your grant application, or about serving on the Project Grants Committee. Contact us at projectgrants(_AT_)wikimedia.org.
RSharma (WMF)MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 07:56, 28 January 2021 (UTC)[]

Réunion du User Group[edit]

La Fondation Wikimedia est en train de modifier le nombre de membres de son Conseil d'Administration dans le but de le rendre plus diversifié et performant, et fait un appel à commentaires (jusqu'au 14 mars). Voici la page sur meta où se trouve l'information et la demande de commentaires
chat telegram pour discuter de la chose : lien du chat.-
Mahuton nous présenteras les enjeux et recueillera les commentaires.
Sujet de la réunion ː Le Conseil d'Administration de la Fondation Wikimédia/Appel à commentaires / idées : sélection des administrateurs communautaires au conseil sera présenté par Mahuton.
Mercredi 17 février à 20h ECT (Paris)
Lien vers la réunion https://meet.google.com/jgv-fawf-yib
Nattes à chat (talk) 21:41, 13 February 2021 (UTC)[]

Sunday February 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

We are a mosiac.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, and January SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, this month we are meeting on Sunday February 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To help set priorities for the SWAN agenda, and also to help manage which global conversations should be a focus in general, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this SWAN priorities form.

Possible topics include Community Board seats, Interim Global Council, Strategy prioritization follow-up events, Branding, Universal Code of Conduct, Grant strategy, and WMF CEO search. That is a lot of things, which are most important to cover in our upcoming SWAN meeting?

--Pharos (talk) 18:49, 15 February 2021 (UTC)[]

Formation de la WMF sur le harcèlement 2021[edit]

Bonjour je prends des notes et les publie lors de ma participation à la formation de la WMF sur le harcèlement ː formation donnée par la WMF sur le harcèlement. Pour celles et ceux que ce sujet intéresse.... Nattes à chat (talk) 11:38, 1 March 2021 (UTC)[]

Sunday March 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Community as a hand-carved gem.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, and February SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Grants relaunch and Community Board seats, this month we are meeting on Sunday March 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although some places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 04:13, 17 March 2021 (UTC)[]

Réunion à propos de l'application du code de conduite universel[edit]

La réunion est prévue pendant la séance hebdomadaire des sans pagEs du jeudi 25 mars à 19 h. Elle aura lieu sur BBB toutes les autres plateformes sont inutilisables donc ici : https://bbb.wikimedia.fr/b/nat-qfy-fzv

À partir de 20h une réunion est prévue avec Mervat de la fondation wikimedia pour parler de l'application du futur code de conduite. Toutes les infos supplémentaires ici : https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/lessanspages/2021-March/000041.html Nattes à chat (talk) 14:33, 25 March 2021 (UTC)[]

Sunday April 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Swanlings grow up together.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, and March SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Interim Global Council + Movement Charter, WMF Resolution about the upcoming Board elections, Community Resilience and Sustainability role in Movement Strategy coordination, Grants Strategy Relaunch, Wikimedia Enterprise / OKAPI, and WMF Executive Transition

This month we are meeting on Sunday April 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although some places may have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 18:48, 21 April 2021 (UTC)[]

Anniversaire des sans pagEs[edit]

Voilà notre page de projet pour contribuer à notre fanzine LSP pour l'anniversaire des sans pagEs ː Les sans pagEs/Fanzine pour les 5 ans des sans pagEsNattes à chat (talk) 16:43, 23 April 2021 (UTC)[]

Invitation for Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2021[edit]

Hello there,

We are inviting you to participate in Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2021, a global contest scheduled to run from July through August 2021.

Participants will choose among Wikipedia pages without photo images, then add a suitable file from among the many thousands of photos in the Wikimedia Commons, especially those uploaded from thematic contests (Wiki Loves Africa, Wiki Loves Earth, Wiki Loves Folklore, etc.) over the years.

In its first year (2020), 36 Wikimedia communities in 27 countries joined the campaign. Events relating to the campaign included training organized by at least 18 Wikimedia communities in 14 countries.

The campaign resulted in the addition of media files (photos, audios and videos) to more than 90,000 Wikipedia articles in 272 languages.

Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos (WPWP) offers an ideal task for recruiting and guiding new editors through the steps of adding content to existing pages. Besides individual participation, the WPWP campaign can be used by user groups and chapters to organize editing workshops and edit-a-thons.

The organizing team is looking for a contact person to coordinate WPWP participation at the Wikimedia user group or chapter level (geographically or thematically) or for a language WP. We’d be glad for you to reply to this message, or sign up directly at WPWP Participating Communities.

Please feel free to contact Organizing Team if you have any query.

Kind regards,
Tulsi Bhagat
Communication Manager
Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos Campaign
Message delivered by MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 04:48, 3 May 2021 (UTC)[]

Affiliations Committee Call for Candidates - June 2021[edit]

This is an update from the Wikimedia Affiliations Committee. Translations are available.

The Affiliations Committee – the committee responsible for guiding volunteers in establishing Wikimedia chapters, thematic organizations, and user groups – is looking for new members!

The main role of the AffCom is to guide groups of volunteers that are interested in forming Wikimedia affiliates. We review applications from new groups, answer questions and provide advice about the different Wikimedia affiliation models and processes, review affiliate bylaws for compliance with requirements and best practices, and update the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees as well as advise them on issues connected to chapters, thematic organizations and Wikimedia user groups.

The committee consists of five to fifteen members, selected at least once every year, to serve two-year terms.

Being a part of the AffCom requires communication with volunteers all over the world, negotiating skills, cultural sensitivity, and the ability to understand legal texts. We look for a mix of different skill sets in our members.

Responsibilities
  • Availability of up to 5-8 hours per month
  • Participate in monthly one and two-hour voice/video meetings
  • Commitment to carry out assigned tasks in a given time.
  • Facilitate and support communications
  • Affiliate Support and growth
Required and Recommended Abilities, Skills, Knowledge for Affiliations Committee Members

Strong interpersonal relationship among members of the committee and also with the Wikimedia community members. Across all committee members, there are additional relevant skills as well as requirements which help to support the committee and its sustainability which include both required and relevant general skills

Required
  • Fluency in English
  • Availability of up to 5 hours per week, and the time to participate in a monthly one and two-hour voice/video meetings.
  • Willingness to use one's real name in committee activities (including contacts with current and potential affiliates) when appropriate.
  • Strong track record of effective collaboration
  • International orientation
Relevant for all members
  • Public Communications (English writing and speaking skills)
  • Skills in other languages are a major plus.
  • Understanding of the structure and work of affiliates and the Wikimedia Foundation.
  • Documentation practices
  • Interviewing experience
  • Experience with, or in, an active affiliate is a major plus.
  • Teamwork: Project and people management skills to coordinate and collaborate with different parties on a shared plan and see it through to completion.
  • Problem-Solving: Ability to evaluate various solutions, consider multiple interests and points of view, revisit unresolved issues, seek compromise and work and communicate across languages and cultures.

Given the expectations for maintaining the course in 2021 and preparing for potential 2021 transitions as part of the Movement Strategy implementation process, it is important that we are also clear about two different skill sets critical to committee support at this time. The first skillset is oriented to understanding affiliate dynamics and organizational development patterns to successfully process affiliate applications for recognition; the other is oriented to conflict prevention and intervention support for affiliates in conflict.

Relevant to Affiliate Recognitions
  • Administration & Attention to detail
  • Readiness to participate in political discussions on the role and future of affiliates, models of affiliation, and similar topics.
  • Awareness of the affiliates ecosystem and models and understanding of community building, organizational development, and group dynamics
Relevant to Conflict Prevention & Intervention
  • Communication skills for active listening, clear instruction and turn-taking.
  • Stress Management skills for maintaining patience and positivity
  • Emotional intelligence to maintain awareness of emotions of oneself and others to practice empathy, impartiality, and mutual respect.
  • Facilitation, negotiation, and mediation skills to guide diverse individuals and groups toward cooperation.
  • Ability to work within a team

Do you have relevant skills and interest to support movement affiliates?

We are looking for people who are excited by the challenge of empowering volunteers to get organized and form communities that further our mission around the world. In exchange, committee members will gain the experience of supporting their world-wide colleagues to develop their communities as well as personal development in guiding organizational development, facilitating affiliate partnerships, and professional communications.

Selection process

As a reflection of our commitment to openness, transparency, and bilateral engagement with the Wikimedia community, the 2021 member selection process will include a public review and comment period and a self-assessment survey for candidates to share their skills and experience. This self-assessment information will help the committee to identify the skill sets relevant to our affiliate support processes. We invite you to apply for membership to the committee and join us in supporting the affiliates. The data shared in the self-assessment will only be made available to the committee and the relevant staff support. The nomination, candidate Q&A, and endorsements will be posted on Meta for public review at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Candidates/June_2021. Here the global community is welcome to provide comments and feedback about each candidate.

Once the nomination window closes June 30, 2021, the sitting members who are not candidates for re-election in this cycle will deliberate and then vote, taking into account all inputs from the meta page, self-assessment, advisors, Wikimedia Foundation staff and board liaisons, and committee member discussion.

A final decision will be made in late-July 2021, with new members to be notified for onboarding in August.

How to apply

If you are interested in joining the committee, please:

Step 1. Post your application on the nomination page by 30 June 2021. Your application must include the following information:

  1. Your full name and Wikimedia username
  2. A statement describing your relevant education, experience, abilities, skills, knowledge, availability, and motivation for joining the committee.

Step 2. Complete the self-assessment survey between June 01, 2021 and June 30, 2021.

  • The privacy statement that applies to the survey can be found here.
  • NOTE: The survey will take 15 mins. Please do not close your browser. If you need a break, you are advised to keep the browser open. In case of losing the link, please reach out to mkaur-ctr(_AT_)wikimedia.org
  • This survey must be completed before Steps 3 & 4, as it will provide more background as to the type of work and expectations of members of AffCom.

Step 3. Answers the following questions:

  • NOTE: Questions 1-3 are required for all candidates.
  • Question 4 & 5 should be answered by those interested in joining the Recognitions subcommittee.
  • Question 6 & 7 should be answered by those interested in joining the Conflicts Intervention subcommittee.
  • If you are willing to nominate yourself for both subcommittees, answer all questions.
  1. What roles have you served across any Wikimedia projects and affiliates that you think have prepared you for this role?
  2. AffCom members need to manage time, confidentiality, conflicts of interest, and diverse situations across the global movement. How do you envision managing these?
  3. Members of AffCom serve on one of two subcommittees: Recognitions OR Conflicts Intervention. Which one of these are you most interested in serving on?
  4. If you are interested in serving on the Recognitions subcommittee, what do you think makes a group of Wikimedians ready to function together as an affiliate?
  5. If you are interested in serving on the Recognitions subcommittee, what do you think are the benefits and responsibilities of functioning as formal affiliates?
  6. If you are interested in serving on the Conflicts Intervention subcommittee, please describe your experience working with conflicts resolution.
  7. If you are interested in serving on the Conflicts Intervention subcommittee, please describe how you have helped build consensus and support diversity.

Step 4. Once you have completed the above, send an email announcing your application to affcom(_AT_)wikimedia.org before the application deadline.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and/or the committee as a whole. We are happy to chat or have a phone call with anyone about our work if this helps them decide to apply. Please distribute this call among your networks, and do apply if you are interested!

On behalf of the committee,

-- FULBERT (talk) 15:30, 15 May 2021 (UTC) via MassMessaging[]

Notification of User Group Expiration - Renewal pending submission of reporting[edit]

Greetings,

This is a notification to bring to your attention that your organization is currently past due on its required annual reporting. Wikimedia Affiliates are required to submit an annual activity report covering the entirety of the 12-month agreement period in order to prompt review for a renewal. Reports must be written in English, posted to meta via the Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal. This page is used to track how organizations and groups are meeting reporting requirements described in their agreements with the Wikimedia Foundation (e.g. chapter agreements, thematic organization agreements, user group agreements). It is the central place where affiliates can add reports about their activities, share their plans, and even news or social media channels with the wider movement. When new reports are available, organizations and groups should add them to this page to keep their columns up to date. As noted on the meta Reports page, your organization’s 2020 annual reporting became past due in January. Please be sure to :

  1. Post your 2020 annual reporting to the meta via the Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal as soon as possible to return to compliance with your affiliate agreement.
  2. Check that your group’s page is also up to date with past report links for historical record-keeping, and
  3. Please send an email to Wikimedia-l in order to share with a movement-wide audience.

If you have any questions or need any further guidance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Best regards,
MKaur (WMF) (talk) 21:03, 15 May 2021 (UTC)[]

Thank you @MKaur (WMF): for the notice. We will work on that as quickly as possible with @Anthere:. Nattes à chat (talk) 10:45, 20 May 2021 (UTC)[]
Thank you @MKaur (WMF):. The report has been submitted to the portal page. Anthere (talk) 23:20, 28 May 2021 (UTC)[]

UG online meetings[edit]

ENGLISH We meet online every thursday to answer questions related to contribution and to discuss current affairs and projects ː

  • wikimidi online contribution meeting to answer questions, work on wikipedia or just chat
  • weekly discussions on ongoing projets from 18 to 19 EST (Paris time). Current discussion on ː
  • evaluation of newly published articles from 19 to 21 h and to do project maintainance.

To join check the link on our main project page on the francophone Wikipedia ː https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projet:Les_sans_pagEs#Rendez-vous_réguliers

FRANÇAIS Nous avons des séances hebdomadaires tous les jeudis à midi (wikimidi) sur Big Blue Button ici : https://bbb.wikimedia.fr/b/nat-qfy-fzv</

Tous les soirs à la même adresse on a une séance évaluation des articles produits dans le cadre du projet des sans pagEs à 19h.

Et une séance « user group hebdomadaire » à 18h pour parler et avancer sur les projets en cours. En ce moment on parle de :


- 5 ans des 100 pages et fabrication d’un zine voir la page de projet ici https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Les_sans_pagEs/Fanzine_pour_les_5_ans_des_sans_pagEs

- intervention des sans pagEs dans le cadre de des débats de la loi dite « Avia » à  l'Observatoire de la haine en ligne créé le 24 juin 2020, sous l'égide du Conseil Supérieur de l'Audiovisuel (CSA).

=> voir le pad de prises de notes ici : https://notes.wikimedia.fr/p/Contribution_Les_sans_pagEs

Rejoignez-nous !

Nattes à chat (talk) 10:44, 20 May 2021 (UTC)[]

Préparation du week end de clotûre des sans pagEs à Genève[edit]

Bonjour le désormais traditionnel week end des sans pagEs de l'été aura lieu à Genève les 20 et 21 aout 2021. Nous discutons de la préparation tous les jeudis soirs à 18 heures pour celles et ceux qui veulent aider, et pendant les wikimidis. Wikimidi du 19 mai 2021ː Idées de lieux pour les réunions ː Lestime, Bains des Paquis, Evaux https://www.evaux.ch/locations

recherche d'hotels en cours 
thématiques ː 
  • terminer la charte, faire l'AG LSP en présentiel, discuter de la gouvernance
  • proposition de travail sur les personnes intersexes dans le sport avec visite du musée olympique de Lausanne
  • proposition de travail sur "les exilées de la Commune de Paris à Genève" avec visite du CIRA
  • sortie kayakǃ

Idéalement le week end durera 3 ou 4 jours car l'année dernière nous avons du mal à tout boucler.

16:21, 20 May 2021 (UTC)

Join the new Regional Committees for Grants[edit]

Dear all,

We hope this email finds you well and safe. The COVID 19 situation continues to affect many of us across the globe and our thoughts are with everyone affected. We are also aware that there are several processes currently in progress that demand volunteer time and we do not want to add more work to anyone's plate.

We do want to draw your attention to our new Regional Committees for Grants though as they are an opportunity for you to have an active say in the future of our Movement!

📣 So today, we invite you to join our new Regional Committees for Grants! 📣

We encourage Wikimedians and Free Knowledge advocates to be part of the new Regional Committees that the WMF Community Resources team is setting up as part of the grants strategy relaunch [2]. You will be a key strategic thought partner to help understand the complexities of any region, provide knowledge and expertise to applicants, to support successful movement activities, and make funding decisions for grant applications in the region.

👉Find out more on meta [3].

Regional Committees will be established for the following regions:

  • Middle East and Africa
  • SAARC [4] region (Includes Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka)
  • East, Southeast Asia, and Pacific (ESEAP) region
  • Latin America (LATAM) and The Caribbean
  • United States and Canada
  • Northern and Western Europe
  • Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)

👉All details about the Committees and how to apply can be found on meta [5]. Applications have to be submitted by June 4, 2021!

If you have any questions or comments, please use the meta discussion page [6].

Please do share this announcement widely with your Network.

Best wishes,

JBrungs (WMF) (talk) 08:07, 21 May 2021 (UTC) on behalf of the Community Resources Team JBrungs (WMF) (talk) 08:07, 21 May 2021 (UTC)[]

UCoC Affiliates consultation report[edit]

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the completion of the Universal Code of Conduct Affiliates consultation process early this month. The summary report of the direct consultations and survey is now available at this Meta page: https://w.wiki/3Pew.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to leave a message on the talk page of the report, or contact Mervat ((at)msalman-ctr@wikimedia(dot)org) and Ramzy ((at)ramzym-ctr@wikimedia(dot)org).

Regards,
UCoC Team, Wikimedia Foundation
MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:51, 27 May 2021 (UTC)[]

2020 Annual Report published[edit]

It may be read here : Les sans pagEs/Report 2020. Anthere (talk) 23:22, 28 May 2021 (UTC)[]

Sunday June 6 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Swan of healing.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, and April SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Movement Strategy/Events, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday June 6, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call an hour earlier in UTC time due to popular demand and to accomodate daylight savings*.)--Pharos (talk) 20:18, 3 June 2021 (UTC)[]

Wikimania 2021: Affiliate Program Submissions and Scholarships[edit]

Wikimania logo with text 2.svg

Dear Wikimedia Affiliates,

Wikimania 2021 will be hosted virtually for the first time in the event's 15-year history. Since there is no in-person host, the event is being organized by a diverse group of Wikimedia volunteers that form the Core Organizing Team for Wikimania 2021.

Event Program - The program design of this Wikimania accommodates affiliates for them to curate a portion of the program. Wikimedia affiliates have an opportunity to host a series of their own sessions.

Below are some links to guide you through;

Please note that the deadline for submission is 18th June 2021.

Affiliate Scholarships - Scholarships are available to all Wikimedia movement affiliates to support practical access to and participation in Wikimania 2021 in their communities. Please read more about it in the Affiliate Announcement section here.

Office Hour - If you are left with questions, the COT will be hosting some office hours (in multiple languages), in multiple time-zones, to answer any programming questions that you might have. Details can be found here.

Best regards,

MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:22, 15 June 2021 (UTC)[]

On behalf of Wikimania 2021 Core Organizing Team

Final Call for Candidates for AffCom - June 2021[edit]

Want to help translate? Translate the missing messages.

This is an update from the Wikimedia Affiliations Committee. Translations are available.

This is a final Call for Candidates for the June 2021 Affiliations Committee election.

If you are interested in running, please post your application and follow all four steps on the nomination page by 30 June 2021.

If you know somebody you think may be interested, please share this with them and encourage them to consider it. If you have any questions about this process or the requirements, please email affcom@wikimedia.org before the application deadline or reach out to any of the current members.

On behalf of the AffCom elections committee,

--- FULBERT (talk) 14:15, 20 June 2021 (UTC) via MassMessaging [[Category:AffCom Elections June 2021|]][]

Phase 2 du Code de conduite universel: Consultations communautaires 2021[edit]

Read in other languages

Bonjour,

L'équipe de facilitation de la Stratégie et de la Gouvernance du mouvement organisera des tables rondes' pour que les Wikimédiens puissent discuter ensemble du Code de conduite universel, de la Charte du mouvement, des élections en cours au conseil d'administration de la Fondation Wikimedia en 2021, et d'autres initiatives de Stratégie du mouvement.

La prochaine discussion est prévue pour le 17 juillet 2021 à 15h00 UTC. Les conversations seront au moins en français, allemand, espagnol et anglais.

Les conversations dureront entre 90 et 120 minutes et donneront lieu à des discussions ouvertes. Les idées partagées lors des discussions seront résumées pour les équipes de la Fondation Wikimedia qui travaillent sur ces sujets.

Nous sommes impatients de discuter avec vous. Veuillez consulter plus de détails et s'inscrire ici.

N'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez des questions. Xeno (WMF) (talk) 13:46, 14 July 2021 (UTC)[]

Sunday July 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

The swan or the egg?

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, and June SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Drafting Committee, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday July 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call an hour earlier in UTC time due to popular demand and to accomodate daylight savings*.)--Pharos (talk) 14:47, 22 July 2021 (UTC)[]

Convention LSP des sans pagEs du 20 au 22 août[edit]

Le programme est fixé et visible ICI Il est encore possible de s'inscrire jusqu'à mercredi 18 aout 2021 à 22h. L'AG des sans pagEs aura lieu le samedi 21 aout de 9 h à 12h. Pour participer, il faut au préalable adhérer à l'associatio. Formulaire adhésion Nattes à chat (talk) 13:15, 17 August 2021 (UTC)[]

Sunday September 26 SWANniversary Party and All-Affiliates Strategic Meeting[edit]

Celebrate our first anniversary with SWAN-shaped desserts!

Join the SWANniversary on September 26 as we mark the first year of the Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network!

We will have the regular All-Affiliates Strategic Meeting, to be followed by a SWANniversary Party in the after hours session, likely through spatialized chat on WorkAdventure.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, June, and July SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, we'll look together at strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Drafting Committee, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday September 26, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and .)--Pharos (talk) 20:10, 21 September 2021 (UTC)[]

Participations aux éléctions du drafting committee pour la rédaction de la Charte du mouvement[edit]

Nous avons reçu ce mail ː Cher.e.s représentant.e.s des affiliés Wikimedia,

Je fais suite au long courriel envoyé la semaine dernière concernant le processus de mise en place du groupe de sélection des affiliés du comité de rédaction de la charte du mouvement. Nous vous proposons un résumé rapide, étape par étape, afin de rendre la demande plus claire : Étape 1 - Nous utilisons une approche régionale. Vérifiez que votre affilié apparaît dans la bonne région dans la liste. Si oui, aucune action n'est nécessaire. Si ce n'est pas le cas, veuillez le corriger.

Étape 2 - Tous les affiliés de la région nommeront pour toute la région une personne qui fera partie du groupe de sélection. Organisez une réunion en ligne, une conversation sur les médias sociaux ou une page wiki pour décider du processus pour votre région.

Étape 3 - Exécutez le processus de sélection de la personne qui fera partie du groupe de sélection pour votre région.

Étape 4 - Notifiez le résultat à l'équipe Stratégie et gouvernance du mouvement, afin que nous puissions mettre en place et convoquer le groupe de sélection.

Ces étapes doivent être achevées avant le 10 octobre 2021.

L'équipe Stratégie et gouvernance du mouvement se tient à votre disposition pour soutenir ou faciliter toute discussion régionale à l'une des étapes décrites.

Nous serons disponible pour répondre à toute question ou spécification que vous pourriez avoir à ce sujet.

Dans l'attente d'une réponse de votre part !

Bien cordialement,

Personnes souhaitant participer aux discussions[edit]

les résultats par région / théme doivent être donnés avant le 10 octobre. Je ne sais pas ou se e trouvent les discussions, mais les personnes intéressées peuvent mettre leurs psudos ci dessous ː

Movement Charter Drafting Committee Thematic Affiliates selection[edit]

Greetings! You are listed as a Thematic Affiliate for the Selection Process of the Movement Charter Drafting Committee. We need to make a decision about our selector by October 10; I started this page (Movement Charter/Affiliates by Region/Thematic Affiliates) to collect ideas for how we'll pick our selector and self-nominations for who our selector could be. Please add to it! --LiAnna (Wiki Ed) (talk) 20:02, 28 September 2021 (UTC)[]

[Second Reminder] Notification of Affiliate Expiration - Renewal pending submission of reporting[edit]

Greetings group contacts,

This is a notification to bring to your attention that your organization is currently past due on its required annual reporting. Wikimedia Affiliates are required to submit an annual activity report covering the entirety of the 12-month agreement period in order to prompt review for a renewal. Reports must be written in English, posted to meta via the Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal.

This page is used to track how organizations and groups are meeting reporting requirements described in their agreements with the Wikimedia Foundation (e.g. chapter agreements, thematic organization agreements, user group agreements). It is the central place where affiliates can add reports about their activities, share their plans, and even news or social media channels with the wider movement. When new reports are available, organizations and groups should add them to this page to keep their columns up to date.

As noted on the meta Reports page, your organization’s 2021 annual reporting became past due in 2021-01-14. Please be sure to:

  • Post your 2021 annual reporting to the meta via the Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal as soon as possible to return to compliance with your user group agreement.
  • Check that your group’s page is also up to date with past report links for historical record-keeping, and
  • Please send an email to Wikimedia-l in order to share with a movement-wide audience.

If you have any questions or need any further guidance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to wadportal(_AT_)wikimedia.org.

Best regards,
Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal

[Third Reminder] Notification of Affiliate Expiration - Renewal pending submission of reporting[edit]

Greetings group contacts,

This is a notification to bring to your attention that your organization is currently past due on its required annual reporting. Wikimedia Affiliates are required to submit an annual activity report covering the entirety of the 12-month agreement period in order to prompt review for a renewal. Reports must be written in English, posted to meta via the Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal.

This page is used to track how organizations and groups are meeting reporting requirements described in their agreements with the Wikimedia Foundation (e.g. chapter agreements, thematic organization agreements, user group agreements). It is the central place where affiliates can add reports about their activities, share their plans, and even news or social media channels with the wider movement. When new reports are available, organizations and groups should add them to this page to keep their columns up to date.

As noted on the meta Reports page, your organization’s 2021 annual reporting became past due in 2021-01-14. Please be sure to:

  • Post your 2021 annual reporting to the meta via the Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal as soon as possible to return to compliance with your user group agreement.
  • Check that your group’s page is also up to date with past report links for historical record-keeping, and
  • Please send an email to Wikimedia-l in order to share with a movement-wide audience.

If you have any questions or need any further guidance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to wadportal(_AT_)wikimedia.org.

Best regards,
Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal

This is absolute non-sense. I already submitted that report months ago. It is listed in the report page. This is the link to the report [7]. And Nattes à Chat sent the email to the list to announce it.
Certainly, you do not expect us to report on our activities related to year 2021 in January 2021, right ? Anthere (talk) 12:05, 11 October 2021 (UTC)[]

Learn how the Implementation Grants can support your Movement Strategy plans[edit]

We are excited to announce the reopening of the Movement Strategy Implementation Grants. This program funds projects that advance a specific Movement Strategy initiative. The projects can be big or small, but they must all make a case for advancing one initiative. Affiliates that have received funding from the Simple/Annual Plan Grants are welcome to apply.

Read more about the criteria, what to apply for, and how to apply.

Best regards,
Movement Strategy and Governance Team
Wikimedia Foundation
15:31, 21 October 2021 (UTC)