「アミカル・ウィキメディア(Amical Wikimedia)」(「Amical」と呼ばれることも。「amical」とはカタルーニャ語で「友人」。) はウィキメディア・テーマ別組織と承認された非営利団体です。カタルーニャ語や文化 (英語版) に焦点を絞っています。その主な使命と目標は、すべての人間の知識の集まりをカタルーニャ語でも利用できるようにすること、逆にカタルーニャの文化についてのすべての知識はすべての言語でも知ることができるようにすることです。
The Associació Amical Viquipèdia was founded in 2008. Several attempts were subsequently made to gain WMF recognition as an affiliated organization. The first proposal of Wikimedia CAT aimed to establish a Wikimedia local chapter in the Catalan-speaking territories. This proposal did not receive a favorable recommendation from ChapCom because these territories fell over several sovereign states and overlapped with existing chapters. The second proposal aimed to frame Wikimedia CAT as a local national sub-chapter, reducing the territory to Spain's Catalan-speaking regions alone. This alternative invited comments from members of the Board of WMF but received clear support from only Jimmy Wales. The third and last proposal, in 2013, was consistent with the new model approved by WMF Board, called Thematic Organizations. Amical Wikimedia was recognized by the WMF on June 7, 2013.
During those five years of existence without the explicit recognition of the WMF, the people supporting the organization worked hard to promote and support the Wikimedia projects in Catalan. Links to monthly reports can be found below.
The organization was legally incorporated as a non-profit in Catalonia (2009). Amical Wikimedia (former Amical Viquipèdia) and the Catalan Wikipedia editing community took a formal decision establishing links with Amical in April 2010. Amical has also been recognized in the Census of organizations for the promotion of the Catalan language by the Executive Council of Catalonia since 2011.
- LletrA Award 2011 for digital projects (Open University of Catalonia ならびに Prudenci Bertrana Foundationが後援するデジタルプロジェクト対象の2011年「LletrA」賞)
Scope, focus of interest and mission
- Amical Wikimedia's focus is on the Catalan language and culture.
- Amical Wikimedia's primary mission and goal is that the sum of all human knowledge will be also available in Catalan and that all knowledge about Catalan culture will be also available in every language.
The Catalan language is spoken in Catalunya (Catalonia), País Valencià (Valencian Country), Illes Balears (Balearic Islands), Catalunya Nord (Northern Catalonia), Aragó (La Franja), Andorra and Italy (L'Alguer). It has around 10 millions speakers, however, it is not recognized by the European Union as an official language despite the fact that it has more speakers than, for example, Slovak (7M), Lithuanian (3.2M) or Maltese (0.5M), amongst others.
The territory of activity of the organization is everywhere in the world where there are volunteers willing to work to achieve Amical's mission. Amical will keep other Wikimedia organizations that are active in those territories informed about the projects and activities to be done in these areas, seeking collaboration with them.
- Amical Wikimedia 2019-2024 Strategic Plan (Amical Wikimedia 2014-2018 Strategic Plan)
- Activities Plan 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
Amical Wikimedia publishes all its Annual accounts according to the national and subnational laws, both in Catalan and English. Besides, an external economic-financial audit is conducted annually as an instrument of transparency for our members.
a thematic organisation of the Wikimedia Foundation in 2013
Any individual can become a member of Amical. To become one more of our 116 members, simply fill out and submit the online form on Amical's website.
Individuals or organizations who want to support Amical Wikimedia can also become collaborator members. However, voting rights are limited to full right members. Collaborator membership benefits are the following:
- Updates and extended information of the activities,
- Access to the members' wiki website and internal mailing list,
- Workshops to become workshop coordinator in Wikimedia activites,
- Right to vote in internal decisions,
- Private passes for exhibitions and partnerships' events, and
- Microgants and coverage for expenses related with Wikimedia activities.
Please contact our membership team by email at email@example.com if you have any further questions about becoming a member of Amical Wikimedia.
|Toni Hermoso i Pulido||Toniher||Chair|
|Ester Bonet i Solé||Tiputini||Secretary|
|Xavier Dengra Grau||Xavier Dengra||Treasurer|
|Francesc Fort i Silvestre||TaronjaSatsuma||Member|
|Vicenç Allué i Blanch||Vallue||Member|
- Amical's Research アミカルに関する調査
- Definició del pla estratègic d'Amical (Strategic Plan definition procedure) (Catalan) 戦略計画確定の手順
- Wikimedia CAT 協会の発足を支持した人々 Members and supporters
- WMF recognition of Amical Wikimedia 財団による承認
- I strongly support the creation of Wikimedia CAT, for the same reasons and in the same way that I support the creation of sub-national chapters in a variety of contexts where local conditions make it sensible to do so. I say this as a personal opinion of one board member. --Jimbo Wales 14:32, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
- Official EU languages