Congratulations to everyone who contributed to establish Hindi Wikimedians as a user group! I just saw the announcement. Blue Rasberry (talk) 00:10, 8 July 2017 (UTC)
- Yes congrats. If anyone is interested in collaborating on the creation of an offline medical Wikipedia app in Hindi let me know. Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 13:31, 9 July 2017 (UTC)
Congratulations for the the recognition of the group.I originally proposed the idea to establish this group.I alongwith another Hindi Wikemedian User:Anamdass created the page on Meta and proposed contact persons including User:Anamdass and me as User:Harvinder Chandigarh . But I wonder my name has been deleted in the final proposal sent to the foundation without any intimation to me.Can someone involved in this process may explain why my name was deleted as contact person while I was one of the founder member of the group. Regard.--Harvinder Chandigarh (talk) 14:13, 9 July 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you Harvinder-jee for creating the page. User Group concept was discussed from a long time and initial discussion started in 2015. After your efforts and current page, things gained momentum. We had a month-long notice and discussion on Hindi Wikipedia Village pump abt flag bearers. Everyone anonymously agreed on current three names(Suyashji, Anamdasji and Ashishji). I updated the village pump from time to time about application status. You may find major update summary here. Once again thank you so much for starting the page and hopefully, you can join/help current flag bearers for the betterment of Hindi Wikipedia. AbhiSuryawanshi (talk) 17:20, 13 July 2017 (UTC)
Kudos and Congrtulations
Kudos to the Team worked for. Special appreciations to User:Harvinder Chandigarh. Congratulations to the Hindi Wikipedia. I wish Every Indic Language get it own user group. Yes Let us walk and work together.--Drcenjary (talk) 00:39, 17 July 2017 (UTC)
Roadmap and Action Plan
Dear Hindi Wikimedian Friends it is a matter of pleasure that we have created this User group.I propose to chalk out some Futuristic Action Plan for the group.Otherwise just creating the group has no idea.To start with I propose that we should tie up with Hindi department of Punjab University or some other educational institution in or around Chandigarh to deliver an awareness generation talk.I volunteer myself to give a talk and expect few willing members to tie up with some institution and finalize the dates and arrangements.Regard.--Harvinder Chandigarh (talk) 09:52, 14 September 2017 (UTC) ===Bylaws of User Group=== Friends there is a need to make bylaws of Hindi Wikipedians User Group which will enable us to take and implement decision in more systematic manner.
We are working on an offline version of Wikipedia known as IIAB. Wondering if someone can translate the three sentence here Best Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 20:39, 12 December 2017 (UTC)
- Doc James: Sir, Translation is done. And Sorry for late Response. Let us known When needed. Thanks--Jayprakash >>> Talk 16:06, 18 December 2017 (UTC)
- User:Jayprakash12345 thank you. Just need to find people to translate the rest :-) Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 16:07, 18 December 2017 (UTC)
User group for Military Historians
"Military history" is one of the most important subjects when speak of sum of all human knowledge. To support contributors interested in the area over various language Wikipedias, we intend to form a user group. It also provides a platform to share the best practices between military historians, and various military related projects on Wikipedias. An initial discussion was has been done between the coordinators and members of WikiProject Military History on English Wikipedia. Now this discussion has been taken to Meta-Wiki. Contributors intrested in the area of military history are requested to share their feedback and give suggestions at Talk:Discussion to incubate a user group for Wikipedia Military Historians. Please spread the message to your members and Wikimedia volunteers within your scope.
Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 07:11, 23 December 2017 (UTC)
- We at Bhopal are collaborating with col. Southern command ,sudarshan chakra corps.will love to join your program .Kudos for your effort.--Swapnil.Karambelkar (talk) 17:25, 17 January 2018 (UTC)